Author Topic: Yo, new guy here.  (Read 7708 times)

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Humor Is the spice of life!
Yo, new guy here.
« on: November 23, 2005, 04:46:33 PM »
テつ  テつ  テつ Hello,
My name is Odd Thomas, just in case you are wondering "Odd Thomas" is derived from a book by One of My favorite authors. Poetry? Sure i love it i write it all the time, i may show some good pieces out. Manga and Animeテつエare my favorite things to read and watch. I hope to make some friends here and to just hang out.

~Odd Out
« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:47:19 PM by Odd Thomas »
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
~

Offline Jewelz

• Clean
  • fumu fumu!
    • myspace
Re: Yo, new guy here.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 06:53:33 PM »
*^.^* hello, nice to meet you Odd Thomas.

Mmm...Naruto..

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 07:45:08 PM »
You seem like a nice guy but don't think that people here are nice. Especially CCC and Waya and well most of the staff...

Anyways Welcome to Yanime

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 08:00:48 PM »
Yeah, ccn and Waya try to act all tough, but when some female enters the conversation, they start using the  :P emoticon a lot and say nice things. What pussies. What, you want some e-nooky? Bitches.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline eminent

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sexy Commando
    • ozbb
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 08:01:33 PM »
Dean Koontz is retarded.
Forget drugs and alcohol... I am now very, very mellow.

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 06:50:53 AM »
welcome and dont mind the rude people, you get used to it after a while
The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 07:18:07 AM »
ok thx  :-\
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
~

Offline Ink

• Slightly Buzzed
  • CRUNKMEISTER 07
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 11:41:33 AM »
     Hello,
My name is Odd Thomas, just in case you are wondering "Odd Thomas" is derived from a book by One of My favorite authors. Poetry? Sure i love it i write it all the time, i may show some good pieces out. Manga and Animeテつエare my favorite things to read and watch. I hope to make some friends here and to just hang out.

~Odd Out

I don't know who the fuck your trying to fool, wall keeper (you stupid fucking douche) .
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 11:41:57 AM by Ink »

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 11:43:38 AM »
Dammit man! You ruined everything!
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 01:25:14 PM »
テつ テつ テつHello,

~Odd Out

I don't know who the fuck your trying to fool, wall keeper (you stupid fucking douche) .

what the hell is a wall keeper?
~

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 01:26:56 PM »
Yeah seriously, how many times have you rejoined? And why do you keep trying to be someone else? =/

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 01:30:22 PM »
wtf? im not "wallkeeper" im new to this site thats all. true story. no joke. all truth. no lie. i was looking for some sidooh and i came across this site. thats my story.
~

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 02:19:10 PM »
What a fucking idiot.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 02:51:39 PM »
For once I agree with you, Jammer.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 01:27:41 PM »
wtf? im not "wallkeeper" im new to this site thats all. true story. no joke. all truth. no lie. i was looking for some sidooh and i came across this site. thats my story.

Interesting coincidence that you both have the exact same IP. =/

anything