Author Topic: Goodbye.  (Read 3407 times)

cuteflyz89

Goodbye.
« on: November 26, 2005, 08:04:37 AM »
I am as of now, leaving Yanime.

Why? Because people here do not resect other people, they are all full of crap and need to get lives instead of making fun of people and putting down people.

i'm sick of people who act like their all that, because half the time..they are cowards.

so goodbye nice people of Yanime.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
Re: Goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 09:52:11 AM »
good riddance. at least the trash takes itself out.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Kuroneko

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 11:22:06 AM »
um in case you  never noticed, this is a forum. there are many people in the world, if you can't handle that... then you really can't do anything. Why don't you try talking to them, or something...

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Humor Is the spice of life!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 11:37:19 AM »
or be like me and act like an ass to certain people and nice to others. if you cant beat them, eat them... or something like that.
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
~

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 12:14:56 PM »
I will always remember you.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline eminent

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Sexy Commando
    • ozbb
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 02:02:34 PM »
Later, homes.
Forget drugs and alcohol... I am now very, very mellow.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 04:43:57 PM »
um in case you  never noticed, this is a forum. there are many people in the world, if you can't handle that... then you really can't do anything. Why don't you try talking to them, or something...

Wow, Kuro, not only is that the most you've ever said in 1 post, it also makes more sense than anything else you've ever said.  :P (...6/06...)

Offline Kuroneko

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 09:10:36 PM »

Wow, Kuro, not only is that the most you've ever said in 1 post, it also makes more sense than anything else you've ever said.  :P (...6/06...)
...shut up cg. let's hear YOU say something

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 12:34:38 PM »
KURONYAN UP IN THE 6/06!!!
hard to leave with a bang when half your words are misspelled.

Offline Odd

• Psychic for Hire
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Humor Is the spice of life!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 01:23:52 PM »
lol... just lol is all i got to say.

Peace out.
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
~

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 01:25:27 PM »
um in case yonse tu  never noticed, this is a forum. there are many people in the world, if you can't handle that... then you really can't do anything. Why don't you try talking to them, or something...

Wow, Kuro, not only is that the most you've ever said in 1 post, it also makes more sehan anything else you've ever said.  :P (...6/06...)
...shut up cg. let's hear YOU say something

Nyaaaaaaaa

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 03:22:09 PM »
That was one of Angel's many names even though all of you know this information already.
She multiplies like germs and bacteria.
lol.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

anything