Author Topic: GantZ  (Read 2007 times)

Fanimanga

GantZ
« on: November 15, 2005, 12:46:07 AM »
Many people find this manga to be mentally disturbing and warped in a moral sense of the word :-X.  But overall, I find this manga extremely intelligent and interesting ;).  It's got me hooked.  Overall, this makes for a very good, but only if you have the stomach for it and you are mentally ready for the intriguing::) images that could stay 8) etched 8) into your mind forever "Bwa ha ha" (jus' playin' :P)

Try it. 
I'm sure many of you will like/love it (if you can get past the first chapter ;D)

peedro

Re: GantZ
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 11:08:24 PM »
Hooked can hardly explain how much i like this manga. god i think i'm gonna go crazy if i dont read vol 18& 19 of ICHIGO 100% PRETTY SOON. GOD ITS THE BEST MANGA EVER. HOPEFULLY THERE IS MORE THAN 19 VOLUMES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING CRAZY I CAN'T STOP THINKING BOUT. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT MUST NOT BE DROPPED AND IT SHOULD BE TRANSLATED PRETTY SOON. GOD I LOVE THIS MANGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ICHIGO RULES THIS WORLD!!!!! THIS STORY REALLY HAS A LOT OF TEXTURE TO IT, THE FORMULA  TAKEN IN THIS STORY TO DRIVE THE CHARACTERS IS BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

USER HAS BEEN BANNED
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 10:53:09 AM by Motoko-chan »

Offline slim_swimmer

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 06:55:48 PM »
what a retard (above post) anyways, i read gantz up to the latest chapter. well i can say it is gory, it has "H" in it and lots of ppl die. Gets boring at times, then it gets exciting some other times. it has a lot of ups and it also has a lot of downs.

Offline sorjaijay

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 05:24:49 AM »
lmfao peedro get some help ... seriously YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!! :o :o as for gantz i started it but the story line bored me specially with all that gore it jus made the manga hard to read even tho i like gore a lot
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 05:26:46 AM by sorjaijay »

Offline Conqueror224

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 11:15:48 PM »
this is one of the best mangas ive ever read. first off the story is really good. the gore and everything makes this comic very adult which is cool but it's aimed more for a mature teen so it's treating teens like adults not like kids. anyway all the ecchi stuff is cool and i dont think there's any part of the story that is slow or boring it's always keeping you on your toes because of the action (which makes it a really quick read). overall this comic is one of the better ones out there. the anime is basically the same story but it gives a little different perspective but i think they cut out a lot of the later story because the first season ends in like the 7th volume of the manga or something like that.