Author Topic: The "I hate Fall Out Boy" thread  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Youko Kenshin

• Infamous Bishounen Hunter
  • Budding Addict
    • MySpace Profile
The "I hate Fall Out Boy" thread
« on: October 23, 2005, 03:44:23 PM »
Yeah, you heard me. If this gets locked, it will all be worth it.

My opinions on Fall Out Boy:

I hate them with a passion. They're a no good talentless band that really deserves to get beaten by a metal pole. Patrick Strump is a horrible singer, and I don't care what you think.

They also suck live too, and the band themselves know this. They are turning super mainstream, playing that stupid fucking song over and over and over again! God STOP IT!!! GAHHH!!!! THEY'RE DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

And that new video...I took a peek at it...you do know they used stunt doubles for when they were on stage? The real band members were posing as geeks, WHICH DOESN'T REALLY WORK ON THEM!

And girls, Pete Wentz isn't attractive at all, and you know it.

Positive thing about this band: The Drummer, Andrew Hurley, is a total sexy badass. Yes. Take that Pete Wentz!!!

I used to like these guys, but now they're just getting sickening. Please share your pain for this. It sucks, doesn't it? Yeah...

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: The "I hate Fall Out Boy" thread
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 04:17:09 PM »
I used to like these guys, but now they're just getting sickening.

Uhhh... I think you destroyed all your credibility right there. If you ever liked them in the first place, then something's wrong. =p

They are turning super mainstream, playing that stupid fucking song over and over and over again!

Oh no, Heaven forbid people appreciate what they're doing and enjoy their music. You just admitted to being part of the reason they're mainstream, so I don't see why it's something to complain about. And even if they do suck, I don't see how being mainstream makes them suck any more than they did before their newest album. They've always sucked.

Waya475

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 04:26:05 PM »
They sound like essentially every other emo punkish band out there.  People at my school worship them, when in fact they have very little musical talent at all. 

Cgoten is right.  You liked them originally, but now you hate them because they got popular?  It still makes it seem as though you like shitty music, you just don't like it when other people start liking your shitty music.

I also find it amusing how in your favorite bands list, you list groups like My Chemical Romance, who aren't much better than Fall Out Boy.  I must say however, the MCR video for Ghost of You is actually pretty bitching.  However, that doesn't redeem them from total suckitude.

Offline Suzaku

• Clean
  • Bluburty
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »
i think the real point were getting to is that castlevania is the best game series in existence. but seriously, just click these

http://emooranges.ytmnd.com/
http://emopumpkin.ytmnd.com/
Hide you faceu.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 05:34:54 PM »
Is it illegal to shoot a trespasser on your property in the face in America?

Offline Youko Kenshin

• Infamous Bishounen Hunter
  • Budding Addict
    • MySpace Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 05:30:36 PM »
They sound like essentially every other emo punkish band out there.  People at my school worship them, when in fact they have very little musical talent at all. 

Cgoten is right.  You liked them originally, but now you hate them because they got popular?  It still makes it seem as though you like shitty music, you just don't like it when other people start liking your shitty music.

I also find it amusing how in your favorite bands list, you list groups like My Chemical Romance, who aren't much better than Fall Out Boy.  I must say however, the MCR video for Ghost of You is actually pretty bitching.  However, that doesn't redeem them from total suckitude.

Let me correct you on your assumptions:

1. Have you listened to any of the good punk bands, or have you only listened to the ones that appeared to TV?

2. I only liked them because my friends made me like them. I had no choice in the matter, sadly...I actually secretly hated them and shunned them behind their backs. It wasn't because they were mainstream, it because they sucked. That's it. They sucked. Period.

3. My "Favorite Bands" list hasn't been updated for about a year and a half. I have better bands on that list, like Bayside, Silverstein, Armor For Sleep, and other better bands. That list needs to be updated ASAP.

There. Your reasoning was wrong. I just was in a hurry...that's all.

Offline Suzaku

• Clean
  • Bluburty
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 08:03:08 PM »
and because no one asked for them, heres more.

http://emoorangesmovie.ytmnd.com/
http://orangestory.ytmnd.com/
http://medievalemo.ytmnd.com/

you know its funny.
Hide you faceu.

Waya475

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »

2. I only liked them because my friends made me like them. I had no choice in the matter, sadly...I actually secretly hated them and shunned them behind their backs. It wasn't because they were mainstream, it because they sucked. That's it. They sucked. Period.

There. Your reasoning was wrong. I just was in a hurry...that's all.

You only liked them because your friends liked them?  Well that makes total sense.  You liked them because you had no choice in the matter?  What the fuck?  That only solidifies the idea that you're a follower and not a leader.  Gg.  Your argument there makes no sense at all.  I don't see how you have no choice in liking something, as liking something applies to your taste in music.

Youko wins the "Bullshit Excuse of the Year" award.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:04:24 PM by Waya475 »

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 09:16:05 PM »
I demand my earlier question to be answered.

Offline Treenity

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 09:18:49 PM »
I rape men and eat little children because my friends make me, but I don't like to do it. To be completely honest, I secretly shun them behind their backs, because I'm too much of a sissy to say that their taste SUCKS, but I'll forever be an outcast in society because I don't have a mind of my own.

Oh I forgot to ask.

Please be my friend?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 10:30:38 PM by TIffany »
I just turned 18! Looking for a boyfriend to comfort me because I just recently broke up. Reach me through my e-mail - cgoten@hotmail.com

Offline Suzaku

• Clean
  • Bluburty
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 11:11:48 PM »
Is it illegal to shoot a trespasser on your property in the face in America?
theres nothing illegal about anything in america
Hide you faceu.

Waya475

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 01:03:55 PM »

3. My "Favorite Bands" list hasn't been updated for about a year and a half. I have better bands on that list, like Bayside, Silverstein, Armor For Sleep, and other better bands. That list needs to be updated ASAP.

Re: Favorite Bands
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2005, 12:47:04 pm »

That was when you made the original reply.  Yup, May 8th 2005 certainly is a year and a half ago.

I seriously wonder if you realize how much bullshit you're spewing.

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 03:22:51 PM »

then why do you get sued for any and everything in america.

Offline Suzaku

• Clean
  • Bluburty
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 04:32:09 PM »

then why do you get sued for any and everything in america.
because its legal to sue people for anything and everything.
Hide you faceu.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 03:09:41 PM »
lead singer went to my school.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21