Author Topic: I"S DVD coming soon  (Read 2477 times)

Offline aikming

• Clean
I"S DVD coming soon
« on: October 18, 2005, 09:16:23 PM »

I was checking out ichigo DVD 4 progress and came across this new anime on I"S. I hope it 'll be produce better than the OVA. The OVA kinda weak.

http://www.liverp.co.jp/dvd_video/is_vol0.html

http://www.liverp.co.jp/dvd_video/is_vol1.html

Offline raysun

• Clean
Re: I"S DVD coming soon
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 06:35:57 PM »
has any fansub group said they will sub this yet?   although it might be too early to say i guess =\ just wondering

Offline deftoned

• Clean
  • Woooo
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:05:49 PM »
has any fansub group said they will sub this yet?   although it might be too early to say i guess =\ just wondering

i havent heard anything about a group picking this up.... doesn't seem like many people even care out it!  :'(

i hope is better than the other OVA  :-X and someone picks it up
Wooo!

Offline aikming

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 07:30:45 PM »
Me too. hope there will be someone to rip them and then sub them. There will be 6 DVD plus an intro DVD, one per month. The intor will be released on 1st Nov, while the first DVD on 9th Decmber.

Really hope it's better than the first OVA. the first one was badly done.

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 03:10:13 PM »
This looks facking amazing O_O i cant wait!!! someone best sub this, or there'll be heads rolling... 9th of december.... thats a bloody long time -_- *sighs deeply*

Offline aikming

• Clean
Re: I"S Pure DVD 1 Snapshots
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 06:58:10 PM »
http://members.iinet.net/~toh/Aik/anime/is_pure_dvd1.jpg

I didnt include the echi bit in the snapshots. There are frequent part of echi stuff and also a special bonus video on chitaka delusion.

Offline Freeter

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 09:40:42 PM »
It's good, although I wish some of the parts were done the same way as the manga (i.e. the "library" scene.....where's Ichitaka's inner monologue?). 

Still hoping for Kyoko....

Offline aikming

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 11:06:06 PM »
It's good, although I wish some of the parts were done the same way as the manga (i.e. the "library" scene.....where's Ichitaka's inner monologue?). 

Still hoping for Kyoko....

True. I did mentioned that on my blog. All the inner monologue were missing. The library part seem so dull without any thoughts, silence for more than 10 sec. what a waste of time.

they left out a lot of stuff such as, iori ignoring ichitaka after she sw the fake pic and how iori found ichitaka house. but overall, a pretty well done anime, though with a bit out-of-shape as always.

I'm speculating it will end with a confession. It's christmas and involve teratani. the only thing i can think of is vsomewhere around olume 9 or 10.