Author Topic: ~ My fanarT ~  (Read 3732 times)

fynefilo

Re: ~ My fanarT ~
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2005, 09:46:30 PM »
Lolz, I knew there were different types but I didn't what the difference was. But oh well, I'm fine with what I got.
Hehe, lolz.
Thanks again.

This is a picture of Azusa from Hot Gimmick. He's sooo kool, a bit crazy though...But Shinogu is the best guy from that manga. I screwed up the eyes on this one but I tried to fix it but it didn't rub out properly so I just left it.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2005, 10:26:08 PM »
Ohh, I like that shadings that you did and the details fo rthe pants and the shirt.  ;D
I did kinda notice that the eyes we a lil too black...

-sLaVeGiRl101
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

fynefilo

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2005, 12:25:20 AM »
Lolz, yeah..The eyes really killed it and maybe I should've eased up on the shadings on the hair. When I showed my friend this picture, he was like, "Wow, it's really kool." And I was waiting for him to say something about the eyes but he didn't, so I go, "What about the eyes, dude?" And he's like, "Huh? What 'bout it?" I'm like, "Don't you think the eyes wreck the picture???" And then he goes, "Oh, I thought they were sunglasses..." Lolz, what a loser! Lolz, he's kool.
Thanks!

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2005, 03:52:48 PM »
XD Heh, well I try to be honest in a nice way. But the eyes arent HORRIFIC, I mean its just a lil too dark ^_^

-sLaVeGiRl911

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!

fynefilo

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2005, 02:11:03 AM »
Hehehe, thanks. Yeah, I'm honest in a nice way...Only to other people. But if it's me, then I go all out....Lolz.

Another picture of Azusa from Hot Gimmick. Hmmm....I think the only thing I could fix up is his hair.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2005, 11:50:58 PM »
Wow.... o.O
Is this one of you rlatest drawings? It looks eral diffrent, liek its improved from your old one ^_-
Sugoi sugoi!!!!

-sLaVeGiRl911

fynefilo

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2005, 04:42:05 PM »
Aww, really??? Lolz...Naaah...I drew that like, a few hours before the other one. Lolz...I probably spent more time/effort on that one, lolz. Thanks!

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 11:36:48 PM »
Really? ^-^ it just looks diffrent from your other ones, like its been done recently where you probobly have progressed or something ^_^
but yeah, you welcome!

-sLaVegiRl911

fynefilo

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 09:45:05 PM »

This is a picture of Ayu from Ultra Maniac from one of the manga chapters. I shouldn't of copied the pattern on the skirt, and her hands are gross and I need to fix up one of the eyes.

There's a lot that I could do better in this one but the wings are the main thing.

Anyway, I don't they're anything special. If I put more effort into my drawings then I could probably get rid of some of the things that I don't like, but, I'm just too lazy. Lol.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2005, 10:14:37 AM »
ON the first pic I think the hands are the only ting that need mroe working. Like the nails ^_-

Ueehhhh ahhhh... I really like the wings =D (Wow, I just noticed that theres a boy on the backround, maybe its art from the next page or the page befoer rthat that got inprinted on it. But it look slike its Kippie... well someone that looks like him)
I think the face, especially the shape, is the only one that needs working  :-\

-sLaVeGiRl911

anything