Author Topic: ~ My fanarT ~  (Read 3728 times)

fynefilo

~ My fanarT ~
« on: September 24, 2005, 05:38:53 AM »
Hmm, I actually came across my old pictures I drew of Seras Victoria from Hellsing the other day. And I have a scanner now, so I thought, "Wth? I might as well."

They might not be that good because I drew them last year..But now I'm gonna start drawing again and get better. ;D

I couldn't be bothered to make her shirt any more detailed so I just left it.

This one I drew in class so that's why it's got the lines running down it and I coloured it in during woodwork...Bludge subject!!

I think this one could be drawn better...Mainly her boob, lolz...It's like, full-lopsided...Lolz.

Any comments or suggestions?

EDIT:Fixed the links and added comments to pictures.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 05:40:23 PM by fynefilo »

Offline miko

• Clean
Re: My Fanart
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 06:21:42 AM »
wow!! you draw really good!! and you coloured it in as well!! i like the last one better even if her boobs are a bit lopsided. keep drawing!!

fynefilo

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 02:01:10 AM »
Thanks! I'm starting to draw again but I don't think I'll bother colouring them in anymore because I'm too lazy.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 05:01:17 PM »
Hey Em... I seee your own ^0^... but I have to get off now and go to church class. Im writing the e-mail as we speak though, so dont loose hope xD

Anyway, Nice drawings ^0^ *claps, claps*
Man.... I wish I could draw -_- More over, coloe what I draw xD Whenever I draw and then color, it looks worst!!!!

So yeah, keep it up ^_-

-sLaVegiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

fynefilo

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 06:26:25 PM »
Hey!! Hehe, yeah it's kool.

Thank you!!
Haha, lolz...Then you should try and draw, man!! Yeah, but, I'm not really good at drawing..Like, make it up on the spot. I always need to have an picture of what I'm drawing or else it will look crap. So, that's why all the pictures I draw are from anime and manga screenshots or from fanart which are really good. I've tried to draw free-handed but they suck....They're really bad...

Here's something I drew like aaaaaaages ago, so it's yuck. Personally I really don't really like it. I stuffed up his whole head..the eyes, the facial structure and the hair...If the guy looks familiar, it's probably because I drew it when I was reading Minto na Bokura. I think this picture was one of the chapter covers, but they don't look alike that much, it's only really the body structure which is the same (because I screwed up the head). It probably would've looked better if I put more effort into it...But this was, like I said, drawn ages ago.

Anyway, that's the only picture I'll put up for now.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 06:57:05 PM »
Well I still like it. Infact I think this is one of your better drawings from the ones that you showed above. I guess its because most of the time, I like fan art uncolored.... unless you can REALLY color good.

-sLaVeGiRl911

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!

fynefilo

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 04:06:42 AM »
Yeah, I think I like fanart uncoloured as well. It was only for the Seras ones that I coloured, don't know why, but yeah. The last Seras looked sooo much better uncoloured though.

This was originally a fanart I found on the Net of Sakura, Ino, Temari and Hinata together in their 'sexy' modes or something. It looked really good. I wish I could just draw something on the spot like that but I can only copy...

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
Re: ~ My fanarT ~
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 04:47:56 PM »
very good ^_^

When I tried to draw, yes I stopped cuz I sucked and I decided to leave it to the pros, I could never come up with anything either. I always had to copy what Iw as trying to draw. Most of them turned out pretty good too. But other than that, I dont think its something to brag about =T

-sLaVeGiRl911

fynefilo

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 04:57:08 PM »
Mm, yeah. That's why I'm just gonna practice copying and then come up wif a style of my own. Sometimes when my friends see my pics, they're like, "Wow, you're so good!" And I'm like,"...Yeah...Thanks..." And now they all reckon I should be an artist or something, pff.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 05:00:40 PM »
XD Dont think negative ^_-
Just keep doing what you do and you'll be good at it.

AHH its ANTM... Ill be right back during commercials.

-sLaVeGiRl911

fynefilo

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »
Hehe, lolz okay!

What's ANTM? A tv show, I guess.

EDIT:
Another fanart from Naruto that I copied. Think I need to fix up the hands a bit though.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 05:32:39 PM by fynefilo »

Chaos

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 08:03:02 PM »
i likes, good jobs.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 08:06:43 PM »
What kind of pencils do you use? I like the way it makes a shading and stuff. ITs good ^_-
And you already guess what ANTM was on the Suauka thread, so no need for explinations =P

-sLaVeGiRl911

fynefilo

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 08:32:05 PM »
Thanks!
I use a HB pencil. But I'm pretty ignorant with all the different types of pencils. I don't really know the differences between them. I only use that pencil because I draw better with it. Kinda like how I only use black, gel-ink pens because I write better with them.
Yeah, I think shading is probably the thing I put most effort into 'cuz I like the effects they have. That's why the Seras pictures above, her hair doesn't look that good because it was originally drawn and shaded with a pencil. But one thing I need to work on are the hands. I'm not good with them.

EDIT: just noticed that this is my 101st post! Lolz
Yeah, I wrote that before I went to the Suzuka thread and then I guessed it there. Hehe.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 08:35:59 PM by fynefilo »

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »
You welcome ^_^ I was just wondering since my friend told me that theres diffrent pencils to use when you draw.. I never knew xD
I'm not good with hands either x_X But no bother, I dont draw much anyway uness its for a project =P

Yeah, I think I congradulated you there. Im not sure. BUt I know I said congrats ^_^
OKAY! Thats enough for now, BACK TO WORK!!! X_X

-sLaVeGiRl911

anything