Author Topic: 13 crystal skulls  (Read 1544 times)

Chaos

13 crystal skulls
« on: August 20, 2005, 09:08:31 PM »

Ok people this is real with a twist. there are 13 real authentic ancient crystal skulls, only 4 have been located. the odd thing about this is that this crystal on moh's scale is a 7; slightly softer than diamond. the only way is to use diamond to make it, but no scratches have been found. also FYI: moh's scale = 7 means that a penknife cant even scratch it. so how would the ancients people know this? even we today would have difficulty making by hand and not technology!

The Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull -- a human size and shaped, clear quartz skull, 11.7 lbs, two pieces with a separate jaw, discovered in Belize in 1924 in the ruins of a Mayan City by F. A. Mitchell-Hedges. This skull is currently near Toronto, Canada with Anna Mitchell-Hedges, his adopted daughter. The skull is an almost absolute copy of our own human skull except it is circular in the temples and has a handle like form in the cheekbones. When the skull is not activated, it is clear as glass.

The "British" Crystal Skull -- a single piece clear quartz skull, held in the British Museum of Man, in London, England since 1898, purportedly found or bought by a soldier of fortune in Mexico in the late 1890's. This skull is more cloudy than the Mitchell-Hedges and its facial features appear not to be finished.

The "Amethyst" Crystal Skull -- a single piece of amethyst crystal discovered in a Mayan cache of artifacts in Mexico by a Mayan Brotherhood in the early 1900's. It is purported this skull maybe in Texas right now and for sale. The distinction features are the circular indentations in the temple and a white squiggley line that goes the circumference of the skull ( Editor's Note: This was the first ancient crystal skull that I experienced in person.... ).

"ET" -- a smoky quartz single piece skull, discovered on the property of a Mayan family in Central America in the early 1900's which has a slightly pointed head and the teeth has an overbite (Joke Van Dieten, caretaker).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

legend has it that human kind will locate all 13 skulls when we are ready to handle the knowledge that could change our world entirely. The fact that the skulls have small silicone chips in it means it could hold information like a computer.  so maybe you could find another crystal skull sometime; on a vacation or somewhat like that. gimme feed back on story.

~Next: Arc Of the covenant~

« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:12:51 PM by The Wall Keeper »

Waya475

Re: 13 crystal skulls
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 09:18:26 PM »
I actually heard about this on TV, and was fascinated.  I'd actually like go LOOKING for them!  What an adventure!

And the skulls don't have chips in them.  The idea is that the crystal itself can hold tons of data in it, so they themselves are the memory thingies.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005, 09:19:20 PM by Waya475 »

Chaos

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 06:49:56 AM »
ya i know, i want to go get at least 2 of them  :P

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 08:39:42 PM »
now thats a treasure hunt to die for

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2005, 12:31:34 PM »
hmmmm sounds kinda fishy :-\
im not sure that any of the skulls are related alot of
tribes in mexico scupted skulls out of dif material

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 05:53:19 PM »
Wow, skulls. That's cool.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 11:20:32 AM »
lol can you say major spam post.....}
just like this one ;D

The world keeps spinning round!!!

anything