Author Topic: The Skeleton Key  (Read 2260 times)

fynefilo

The Skeleton Key
« on: August 18, 2005, 10:50:27 PM »
I watched this movie last night and it was pretty good. It confused me a bit but it was still cool. It wasn't very scary, just suspensful and stuff. But I didn't like the ending that much, although it would've been any better if it didn't end like that, I think. It wasn't a super fantastic movie but it was still great.

And this movie has kinda got me on edge now, because I get scared as hell with ghosts or that kinda thing. Everytime I pass a mirror I walk or run past it really fast. lol

Has anybody else watched this movie? And like the reviews have said, Kate Hudson did pretty well in her new role.

Chaos

Re: The Skeleton Key
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 09:44:23 PM »
is this the one with like 3 endings? i dont remember...  :'(
if it isn't then i dont know...

fynefilo

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 12:23:48 AM »
3 endings??? I don't think it is....

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 06:35:03 PM »
I think you're reffering to Hide and Seek, Asrarael.

Anyway, I want to see that movie. It looks pretty good.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

fynefilo

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 12:02:20 AM »
Aww yeh, Hide & Seek (I thought it was a good movie). I actually forgot about the different endings with that. I liked the alternate ending wif Emily in the institute, but it was freaky when she started playing hide & seek by herself.

Yeah, you should watch The Skeleton Key. I'm over the mirrors though. And I still don't like the ending which reminds me of the Grudge-type ending. (The Grudge sucked btw)