Author Topic: GH14! FAP!FAP!FAP!  (Read 4993 times)

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
GH14! FAP!FAP!FAP!
« on: August 15, 2005, 07:54:05 PM »
IRC ONLY release, as usual.
Go and get it!
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline aikming

• Clean
Re: GH14! FAP!FAP!FAP!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 11:51:51 PM »
how come keep releasing in IRC... when would it be release via http or torrent. waiting patiently...

Offline urashimar

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 05:16:43 AM »
I´m with Aikming

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 10:26:29 AM »
so people will try to learn to use IRC. 
HTTP costs money and always gets raped to kingdom come. A real strain on the server.
BT will come later when the volume is complete.

begging for it to be on HTTP or BT sooner isn't going to work either.
so don't.

Offline urashimar

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 02:24:09 PM »
In that case I´ll have patient to wait for the release. I thought there were not releases through BT.

Thanks

Offline DarkDemin

• Clean
  • Yanime's personal bandwidth slave.
    • Anime Rush
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 01:22:33 AM »
ok I have about 600gb of bandwidth just for HTTP for Yanime, now figure that about 5000 people download GH in under an hour... all that bandwidth is gone in a day so be quiet HTTP comes when the release is about 2 weeks old.

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 08:42:47 AM »
heh, when ero-jiji was running an http archive for us, he had a pretty massive amount of bandwidth too (forgot how much exactly, but quite a bit) and within days, it was gone...

So... no HTTP unless it's one of the series cgoten works on... he uses his own private web account.

Offline ollin

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 09:33:29 AM »
Thanks for the new Gakuen Heaven chapters.  Maybe Oshino well get some in the upcoming chapters.   

Offline red255

• Clean
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 03:13:26 PM »
**** LINK REMOVED ****

Has chapters 1-14 http release for stup....er ...IRC challenged individuals....I didn't check the links themselves though.  but they are on the page.

*edit*
But I Missed the part where they explained WHY they have a MALE gym teacher at an all girls high school..... I mean doesn't the gym teacher have to monitor the students in the changing rooms, I know mine did in high school
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 03:35:38 PM by da MiGHTy pLUm! »

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 03:37:28 PM »
please don't link to sites we have not officially consented to hosting our works.

Offline red255

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 09:24:27 AM »
er, then what is your take on http://www.yanime.com/forums/index.php?topic=4109.0 ?

They brought up the site in that post ages ago.  I also seem to remember one of you guys being happy that some site had a html download, but I May have been mistaken.

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 11:37:58 AM »
The link should be removed as it will be.

GH distribution is IRC only for new chapters, and we will move things to BT later.  Of course we can't keep tabs on everyone who wants to host it on their site, but if you're going to distribute our work in such a manner, we generally would like to be officially notified.

Offline red255

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 03:40:58 PM »
Ok, so I was mistaken, I thought you had accepted the fact that the site I mentioned had been distributing GH, I thought the only reason you didn't have the html download on your site was bandwith issues. 

Still I am having a hard time with the school having a Male P.E. teacher, because the school is responsible for students at all times when they are on the campus, as such students are usually monitored by an adult.  I had a gymteacher in my P.E. changing room....(same sex as me)  I suppose I didn't have anyone in the bathroom with me, but meh.

And how is the bathingsuit TIGHT?  if it was tight how does it show her cleavage?  You'd need to tape it to the skin or something....I've seen this before in other manga its like the author hasn't seen a female in tight clothing before, and is using other manga as a reference or something.  (it can't be tight in the area between the breasts and yet it is, Special Manga breast physics.)

Has anyone else noticed special female body Manga physics that is impossible?

Offline caffinated_yug

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2005, 02:26:43 AM »
youll see some even stranger breast physics in a few chapters. >.>
that isnt a spoiler is it? if it is please remove. i curse this manga for not having furigana.

Offline kazuyasato

• Clean
  • Aiya.... Dun Cry leh.... Crybaby...
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2005, 08:21:01 AM »
hmmm.... when is gakuen heaven very physics statis?? i always regarded this manga to be more of the comedy+ecchi type~~ so ..... ar... this.... this manga is still off to a nice trail so far... so we can just wait for the chapters to come... yanime has been getting GH going fast [look at 12-14~!]