Author Topic: thank you yanime!!!!!  (Read 1073 times)

Offline skafreak121

• Clean
thank you yanime!!!!!
« on: August 08, 2005, 08:16:35 PM »
 ;D  i wanted to thank you for the great job you guys did and do.... i'm really thankful for the time you spent on this project to make it as good as it could be, plus with the extra time that i've had i've been able to start new manga series....btw the new series ,Sidooh, looks like it going to be very interesting....keep up the good work( :bows: in the shining light of your greatness ;) )
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:18:07 PM by skafreak121 »

Offline Nekoi_Hoshino

• Clean
  • Nishino-chan's Fan
Re: thank you yanime!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 09:39:24 PM »
Well, i think that i need say this

Thank You!!!

My congratulations to all the staff of Yanime, akatsuki manga, As troops and Animewaves. After this, i'll stay tuned for the new manga releases n_n

Felicidades y Muchas gracias!
So, at end, the good guys always won the game!!

fynefilo

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 05:36:32 AM »
Yep!!! Thanks very much, Yanime!!! ;D

I'm really thankful for your hard efforts with this series!! You do really great work!! The quality is amazing!! And how can I forget about da MiGHTy pLUm's and StrikeFlo's fantastic colourings??!!! Sugoi!!Sugoi!!

And don't mind all those people asking for when the next chapter will be released. They should learn to wait and discover your other great scanlations!

Offline Nishino-san suki

• Clean
  • Nishino Tsukasa...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 06:52:46 AM »
thanks alot yanime! finished reading v16...its really touching,thanks to da mighty pulm for the great colouring works! will be eagerly waiting for v17! ganbetta ne!

anything