Author Topic: MP3 Players  (Read 9916 times)

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
  • Christine *the one AND only*
Re: MP3 Players
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 09:08:49 AM »
how much was the 512?

Offline TheRangerIan

• Clean
  • We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 10:17:21 AM »
Like $80.00

I got real depressed when I found out that my MP3 Player just stopped working. I didn't even have it two months. Not long after I bought it they took it off the shelves.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 07:53:50 PM »
thats a pretty good price for it.

wow that sux. why did they take it off the shelves?

Offline TheRangerIan

• Clean
    • MySpace
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »
I think they were just trying to scam some stupid idiots. I mean I should of seen it when all the other 512's were at least $100.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »
oh well that syx.
but i think $ 100 is kinda a lot for just a 512.

Offline TheRangerIan

• Clean
    • MySpace
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 06:31:20 PM »
I know, but what can we do about it.

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 08:04:07 PM »
I know, but what can we do about it.
thats true =P

Offline TheRangerIan

• Clean
    • MySpace
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2006, 07:09:00 PM »
They are evil I tell you!

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 03:29:20 PM »
XD LOL!

Offline TheRangerIan

• Clean
    • MySpace
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 08:22:32 AM »
OMG! I FIXED MY 512!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plugged it into my comp and did a full diagnostic, and found 9 hidden files! THEY SCREWED WITH MY 512!

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »
AWESOME! V^_-

Offline aznrocker5

• Clean
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2006, 09:07:49 AM »
I just bought a SanDisk m240 1 gig a couple days ago. But I dont know how to delete songs. ;_; I read the manual and it doesnt say anything about it.

I NEED HELP!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 01:25:28 PM by aznrocker5 »

Offline AlphaUltima

• Ichitard #95127
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Momusutard
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 03:24:12 AM »
pressing the Del button might help.  That or formatting it.
Just iPod-whore yourself like the rest of us.
Granted I have to open it every other month to retighten the loose hard drive cable. but other than that, nothing but tuneskis :)

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 08:25:13 PM »
Sorry for necroposting, but I am thinking about buying a new mp3 player since my previous one decided to die so I need a new one so any recommendations would help.
Basically, what I need is an mp3 that can play video, have a large storage space for various video types as well as my music library and not be an ipod, since I really dislike having to use a program just to download music and videos to it.

Would anyone have any recommendations or mention their own experiences with mp3 players?

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 10:14:49 PM »
The only mp3 player I can talk about is the Zune cause thats all I ever owned. I owned first the original first gen 30 gig Zune, then got the new 32 gig ZuneHD. Its awesome for sure.

I know they came out with a 64 gig ZuneHD, but not sure if they're coming out anything bigger than that.

You can check it out by going here: www.zune.net

My Experiences: It plays both avi and mp4 videos natively on the player itself and plays mp3s natively. Not sure if they're gonna add native support for any other formats in the future. It has a built in web browser which is good plus a built in HD radio for your radio pleasure (my favorite feature). It has a SmartDJ feature that finds music similar to the band/singers you put up that you might like with many other features.

Stores photos and podcasts as well. So if you had any podcasts from itunes that you wanted to still listen to, you can find em on the Zune as well. The Zune does have apps, but not much of a selection right now and probably won't have a big one for a while. So if apps are your thing look elsewhere.

The player itself runs smooth and battery life is really long. I can get about a day and a half straight worth of battery before it dies just by playing mp3s. If I play videos or games within that time period it shaves off slightly more time, but not enough to notice. Has wireless sync ability if you want to sync a song really fast but don't want to fiddle with chords. I personally don't use this feature that often cause I tend to sync alot of music at one time and it takes forever  to sync wirelessly when doing that. Can also charge either by AC adaptor (sold seperately) or can charge via usb calbe.

Man I sound like a commerical for this thing.  Oh well, thats everything great about the Zune.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

anything