Author Topic: Suzuka  (Read 5540 times)

Offline roc255

• Clean
Re: Suzuka
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2005, 10:08:39 PM »
Hello u guys!Im new to this forum but im a fan of yanime.

Anyway,I want to know yanime have project for Suzuka?This manga running out to vol 8 and coming out  soon vol 9.

I got RAW for this from 1-8 now and it scan from manga not magazine.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2005, 10:26:39 PM »
Hey ^_^ Welcome, welcome. Stay long, post alot, and dont get introuble
I dont think they are, if there was there should be a thread/forum of it like for Ichigo. But there isnt. I dont really know about d/l manga off the internet, and I dont look at Yanime's front page anymore, so meh have no answer for ya.

-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline kmatt

• Clean
  • Me = Confused
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 01:33:12 PM »
The manga is *supposedly* being scanslated by Animewaves ... but they've only released chapter 0, and that was a while back, so there's no telling what'll happen to it. anyone know i the anime is up for BT or something? it'd be nice to have a look at (even though I dont understand more than a word or 2 of japanese).
Avatar  produced by and used with kind permission of KitxIen.

=D *melikes j00!!*

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 09:31:20 PM »
Ummm... you didnt know that Suzuka's anime is on BT??
Tehres alot of places where yu can get it. If oyu PM me I can tell you.

Plus, it has subtitles, so no worries aobu tknowing or not knowing Jap ^_-

-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 06:48:47 AM »
New chapter of Susuka came out a while ago. Probably will be much faster since it's a joint project between 3 groups. You can read all about it in www.animewaves.net
Now for the raw chapters, I was able to finish my torrent yesterday and It is so much better than the anime. If you want them as well just pm me and I'll tell you where to get the torrent. If you already have the torrent and need seeds well I'll seed for you and you'll have it. then we have some conversations on ther raws.

And for those wondering, yes I know what happens after episode 20. :)

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline saithan

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2005, 11:34:44 AM »
Heh I like this manga, but because it's so far behind I'm watching the anime and I have to admit that I like the anime too, although the art is a bit sharp, the story is still awesome.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 03:04:11 PM »
Well the translations are behind. However it is much farther than the anime itself. Also the anime probably finishes at chapter 72 and suzuka manga isn't over yet (it's further than that chapter). Furthermore the art is much better in the manga. The anime always looks rushed at certain times.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 08:37:31 PM »
I have some bad news. Suzuka was just licensed by Del Ray I think. Now I don't know what will happen but animewaves is probably out of this scanlations once they hear about it. Now we will all have to wait for the release.

Offline Bellevar

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 10:16:48 AM »
Group called Animescans released chapter 01-04. Go get it! :)

...and just now chapter 05 :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 02:32:02 PM by Bellevar »

Thanks to Dragonwingz for the sig...

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2006, 10:50:28 AM »
Yeah I saw that and they have done up to chapter 86 I think. It's all in low quality and the translation is rushed, the editing also. But still. Since the anime is over it's nice to see what really is happening now. There are a lot of issues unresolved. Candy Man Arima vs Yamato, and some guy has to fall in love with suzuka to create some problems in the story lol. Anyways If you don't know where to find the manga just pm me I'll tell you where.