Author Topic: Suzuka  (Read 5538 times)

Offline Oppius21

• Clean
Suzuka
« on: August 02, 2005, 02:08:36 PM »
Hey whats up fellas just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this anime and what they think.  I think this is a good anime kinda reminds me of Ichigo 100% just hope that they dont fuck this one up.  Also if anyone has seen this and also read the manga please tell me in which were can I get the manga cause i havent been able to find it. 

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
Re: Suzuka
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 12:35:06 PM »
The anime is going by great so far.
And im not so sure we can give links to manga scanlations  :-\

-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I have never failed to satisfy!!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 01:20:24 PM »
Yup i luv the anime so far (thanks for the recommendation slavegirl  :)). I haven't found a manga scanlation thats past the anime yet.

Its kinda like Ichigo 100% because of the harem factor but really it looks like Akitsuki Yamato is just focused complety on one girl as opposed to three others. Although i think it could be even better if he paid a little more attention Honoka.

Offline ric

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 11:02:32 AM »
I watched the anime really good as the manga done by aw.

Offline Roots

• Clean
  • Searching for wings...
    • My personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 02:01:16 PM »
I love Suzuka so far. Mostly for two things: 1) Suzuka :), and 2) High school Track. I did cross country and track in high school so the anime has the nostalgia factor for me. :D

I was actually hoping that we could pick up the manga now that so many of our projects are stopped or soon to be stopped. I don't think I've convinced anyone in the staff channel yet though, and I still have to see the manga for myself. I found a torrent for RAW scans the other day, but I wasn't able to finish it before I moved apartments, and I have no internet for the time being. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero of Allacrost - http://www.allacrost.org
  A free SNES-era RPG in development
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 03:39:55 AM »
i know where to get suzuka but as slave girl said i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post links to other scantalation groups.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 08:10:07 PM »
Yup i luv the anime so far (thanks for the recommendation slavegirl  :)). I haven't found a manga scanlation thats past the anime yet.

Its kinda like Ichigo 100% because of the harem factor but really it looks like Akitsuki Yamato is just focused complety on one girl as opposed to three others. Although i think it could be even better if he paid a little more attention Honoka.

You welcome.. aint I good  ;D

-sLaVeGiRl911

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!

Offline Oppius21

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 08:47:29 PM »
well just wanted to ask but is the anime always out before the manga or the other way around? cause i always find the manga being ahead of the anime but then again in the manga it does go faster.... but still.  well just curious.  well since i posted this thread on this manga i was actually hoping for alot more people to talk about this manga but i guess it just started so maybe later it will become more popular.... oh well anyhow hope everyones good and i know thats a dumb question but i always wondered which came first manga or anime??....

Offline caffinated_yug

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 08:36:55 PM »
if you guys want it, i just bought the first volume. theres like 7 volumes over here. personally i think the anime was made to sell the manga and therefore the anime is poorly drawn but i cant tells you what to likes. anyway if yanime wants it just let me know ^^.

Offline Oppius21

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 08:44:19 PM »
AH now come on.  Its not that bad the anime is good i give you the visuals are not omg but its good you know.  i mean come on am I the only one that thinks its ok?  and like i said its not bad ass but its not poorly drawn you know. i think its ok  8)

fynefilo

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 11:01:26 PM »
Yeah, I think that it's not that bad either. Nothing spectacular about the art, but I just love the storyline and characters.

Offline Oppius21

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 12:14:56 AM »
OMG he confessed to her and told her that he liked her and she just.... broke his heart on the spot man that sucks.  feel bad for the guy i know what it feels like /cry.... lol oh well

Offline amped_echoz

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 11:41:28 PM »
can i say, spoiler tags?  oppius..

Offline Oppius21

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2005, 12:42:05 PM »
Yea im really sorry about that didnt mean to post that with out a spoiler tag then again it was really late at night when i posted that but i am sorry didnt mean to ruin it for everyone guess i got to excited so i decided to just stop posting stuff on the forums to avoid miss haps like these.  Well farewell peoples and sorry again

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2005, 02:48:28 PM »
well just wanted to ask but is the anime always out before the manga or the other way around? cause i always find the manga being ahead of the anime but then again in the manga it does go faster.... but still.  well just curious.  well since i posted this thread on this manga i was actually hoping for alot more people to talk about this manga but i guess it just started so maybe later it will become more popular.... oh well anyhow hope everyones good and i know thats a dumb question but i always wondered which came first manga or anime??....

The manga comes out first. I dont think I know of an anime that came out before a manga was out. Unless you count AIR but there was a video game out... and then they made it based on that video game...

The graphics and drawings arent the best. But they are acceptable. Its better than Amaenaideyo I swear those girls arent teens! They look like they are 10!!!!

YEs I cant beleive she did that!!!What a biyatch man!

Cant wait for the other one =>_<=
And now I wanna buy this manga too but cant!!!!! WAHHHH  :'(

-sLaVeGiRl911

« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 07:46:28 PM by sLaVeGiRl911 »