Author Topic: Koei Games  (Read 3852 times)

Chaos

Re: Koei Games
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 09:49:37 AM »
if you ask me, they are over killing it, i mean the only game that went past 5 and still held its money tight and gain much is final fantasy, dw is not ff!

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 10:48:18 AM »
I agree. If they are gonna continue this they gotta add more to it besides new maps and neww characters. Each FF game was totally different aside from X-2.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Chaos

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2005, 09:27:19 AM »
mabye make it a real looking war... not just running around slicing people up...

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2005, 09:41:50 AM »
Well is that even possible? Because back in those days that was real war. Just hacking and slashing their way through the battle field. Well for the most part. They did have strategies. So really they need to enhance the A.I. ten fold to get a real war.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Chaos

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2005, 06:11:22 AM »
not really, real war was strategy. if they just did that the enemy would kill you with arrows. kill you dead. or the use of ninjas would be employed and kill the armies general or leader. that is old type of war. Trees and hills were used for cover. BLOODY VIOLENCE! i love it.  ;D

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 08:55:27 AM »
Hell yes. ^_^

But you realize the A.I. in DW Series has no real strategy. For each battle they have one set of tactics that never changes. I can easily kick their ass.

anything