Poll

what do you think about this ending? of ichigo 100%?

aya ending
36 (59%)
nishino ending
25 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: October 31, 2005, 08:07:48 AM

Author Topic: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****  (Read 30270 times)

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
Re: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2007, 06:33:04 AM »
cant think of anything...

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2007, 01:13:26 PM »
how about do this:does misuzu and his guy make the perfect couple ???

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2007, 12:39:47 AM »
yeah i think because he can work on manga and misuzu criticize him

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2007, 05:42:14 AM »
thats not the answer im looking for... -__-
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 05:42:40 AM by Kite »

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2007, 12:48:17 AM »
then what?

Offline Splash

• Clean
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2007, 06:45:03 PM »
Ugh, I wish I looked more carefully and didn't rush making my post in the Toujo fanclub page. But ya, like I said there, I'm holding onto this prospect which makes me less depressed about the ending Kawashita Mizuki gave us.

http://www.yanime.com/forums/index.php?topic=5183.msg130427#msg130427

I can only wish that Kawashita Mizuki will make an extra final chapter with like 50 pages(lol I know it's impossible since the manga finished so long ago) depicting the Toujo ending with Manaka.

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2007, 05:41:12 PM »
yeah its impossible but i think we can still hope for it to come

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
hope for it!!  ;D
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline rocklee

• Clean
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2007, 01:47:05 PM »
I am a newbie. I read the manga recently.

The manga ended with so many vital questions unanswered. I am not talking about the paring issue, but about the main theme of the manga. Anyway, I think her dealing of the ending showed her inability as a storyteller. So I will be very happy if the mangaka writes Ichigo 200% (or 101%?) in the future.

However I doubt it. Mainly because the mangaka does not seem to be that capable. She seems to lack knowledge and experience about relevant areas, the filming industry for example. Without such knowledge, can she write a manga whose main character is a young film director? I believe the abrupt ending of the manga is probably related to this issue, the mangaka's ability.

Offline GonFC

• Clean
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »
Yes i like Nishino alot and i like Manaka choosing her. I really like how she tease her and how she get jealous. I guess separating is not a bad thing. It makes me feels that even though she is away she still waits for him. I remember in some chinese phrases saying "Things that you can't get is always the most beautiful."(Maybe bad translation) Being away might make them like each other more.
This just reminds me of Jinyong's novel "The legend of Condor hero" and "The heaven sword and Dragon sabre." In "the heaven sword and dragon sabre," the main character choice the last girl that he met and that girl is kind of similar to Nishino (like to tease the main character and help the main character) and also a Princess of the Yuan dynasty (Like toujou's story). But in that story, i really want the main character to choose the first girl (a normal boatman's daughter) he met during his teen (Like a childhood friend in Toujou's story too). However, the author change that first girl to evil in the middle of the story. Otherwise I guess that story would make many reader think that the first girl should be with the main character like Ichi100%. But at least everyone in the story got a happy ending.

In Ichigo 100%, I guess it is ok but I feel very sad for both Aya Toujou and Satsuki Kitaoji. It feels like the author left two girl waiting forever. But i am really happy Nishino waited for Manaka. Have to say it. There is a few part of the story where the author random show Nishino either wait for Manaka, thinking about Manaka or working hard because of Manaka. While Toujou is always close to Manaka but does not seems like there is any development for their part but kept on improving for Tsukasa. But Tsukasa is a very tricky girl too like that last girl character in "The Heaven sword and Dragon Saber".

What's similar to "the legend of condor hero" is that East Heretic, West Vemon, Sorth Emperior, North Beggar, and Central Divine. That direction thing is very similar too. LOLZ

Aya is very nice but in reality, i would feel that Nishino love manaka more. Plus Aya really never said anything. I don't think it would be obvious in reality to think that she like him. Chinese quote "When you are in the circle, you can't see what is going on around you. However, the people outside of the circle see that it is obvious." 

Offline MINAMI KOTARO

• Clean
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2009, 05:16:12 AM »
once again! aya-chan number 1...satsuki-chan number 2

we can easily find a girl like nishino anywhere...even in my campus or even in the supermarket...she is cute, but nothing special...i still see her as a secondary character no matter how cute she is...

the best ending would be if all the girls paired with someone...
maybe like this!

manaka x toujo
satsuki x amachi (read chp 63...and u'll agree with me)
nishino x higure
kozue x migishima (granted)
misuzu x uchiba (granted)
chinami x komiyama
yui x ookusa or sotomura
kurokawa sensei x the movie director

a happy ending for everyone...
i really had a best hope for 'manaka x toujo' and 'satsuki x amachi' ending

Offline MINAMI KOTARO

• Clean
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
Aya is very nice but in reality, i would feel that Nishino love manaka more. Plus Aya really never said anything. I don't think it would be obvious in reality to think that she like him. Chinese quote "When you are in the circle, you can't see what is going on around you. However, the people outside of the circle see that it is obvious."

a girl doesn't supposed to say anything, and a girl supposed to be waiting! the one who should confess is manaka, coz he is a man, so he should act like a man...she hv done pretty well by showing manaka many clue...even the most idiot man would notice it...but that manaka is really stupid, he is more stupid than idiot.

and we never know what nishino has been doing when she was in france...i mean, she was with that chef higure in france...maybe they hv been in such a relationship...
and toujo stayed in japan as manaka too...its obvious they hv a long time, 4 years...and it would be more logical that manaka would end up going out with toujo in the end.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 05:30:30 AM by MINAMI KOTARO »

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »
I'm a lolicon so yui is no.1!!!!!!!!!!
hehehe just joking!!!
for me nishino and aya is no.1!!!!!
beacause they are so perfect it makes me cry when their sad because of their beloved fool(manaka junpei)

Offline MINAMI KOTARO

• Clean
« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2009, 10:05:22 AM »
no! u r a pedophile! hahaha~ lol...joking,man... ;D

hm~ yeah...when i think about it again...i love all the girls in ichigo 100%...
i just feel sorry for aya and satsuki...

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

hehe it's such a waste men....

anything