Poll

what do you think about this ending? of ichigo 100%?

aya ending
36 (59%)
nishino ending
25 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: October 31, 2005, 08:07:48 AM

Author Topic: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****  (Read 30185 times)

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: depresed?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2005, 10:34:30 PM »
The person who started the strawberry panties is Toujou aya.. Everyone thought she will end with manaka.. Cause starting of the manga is about strawberry panties.. Therefore the manga continue..

Offline Freeter

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2005, 10:58:12 PM »
LOL, Manaka should've ended up with the panties at the end.

"Oh ichigo pantsu, I love you...."  :-*

Offline sillywilly

• Clean
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2005, 11:36:49 PM »
If I remember correctly, Nishino also owned a pair of strawberry print panties... Technically, he did end up with the strawberry panties!! For all you know, Nishino was wearing them when she got back from france!!

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2005, 01:37:29 AM »
^.=

but not from the true owner.. lolz

Offline CowMix

• Clean
  • Nishino <3
    • Nanashi Fansubs
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2005, 03:31:10 PM »
i've always hated the shy girls in any anime/manga, so nishino all the way :)

Offline Nishino-san suki

• Clean
  • Nishino Tsukasa...
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2005, 01:32:41 AM »
jus completed the manga, feel like withdrawing my vote for nishino n casting it for aya...sry nishino fans (i'm one myself) but i think tt aya's ending would have been better... the last few chapters are so ... u guys will understand when u finish reading the manga

Offline XP

• Clean
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2005, 03:18:40 AM »
jus completed the manga, feel like withdrawing my vote for nishino n casting it for aya...sry nishino fans (i'm one myself) but i think tt aya's ending would have been better... the last few chapters are so ... u guys will understand when u finish reading the manga

I finished the manga and still think Nishino was the rite choice  8)

Offline Nishino-san suki

• Clean
  • Nishino Tsukasa...
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2005, 05:26:41 AM »
haha the image of Nishino at the very last few page was super kawaii ne?! everything was so super lol

Offline hieisbrat

• Clean
  • I'm not afarid to bite you.!!!! O_o
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2005, 11:57:22 AM »
i've always hated the shy girls in any anime/manga. But I  like the ending.
GRRRRRR

Offline CowMix

• Clean
  • Nishino <3
    • Nanashi Fansubs
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2005, 03:59:55 AM »
I find it funny that many of you sympathize with Aya, while she is about the only girl in the manga i didn't symapthize with. Maybe im just cold, but the Aya character just annoyed me. Even though ultimatly Nishino <3, i really felt sorry for Satsuki, alot, for all the attempts she had with Manaka and how he never responded to them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 04:13:50 AM by CowMix »

Offline Xiax

• Clean
Re: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
I always thought Satsuki's rejection was because Manaka thought he didn't deserve her, and that hes already bad enough with Nishino and Toujo.... besides, i found Satsuki as a almost-main character, one that appears troughout the manga to make the story more interesting, which she did make....

Offline AtmaVegeta

• Clean
  • Nishino Fanatic...
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2005, 06:43:53 PM »
I find it funny that many of you sympathize with Aya, while she is about the only girl in the manga i didn't symapthize with. Maybe im just cold, but the Aya character just annoyed me. Even though ultimatly Nishino <3, i really felt sorry for Satsuki, alot, for all the attempts she had with Manaka and how he never responded to them.

I agree with all my heart.  I absolutely loved Nishino, from her attitude to looks.  But man as it went on I started to *hate*  :-\ Aya.  Its not that she's a bad person, but there was just something about her Shyness that drove me crazy (and probaly the way Manaka acted toward her (Huge Nishino fan lol)).  In anime I love all types, shy, strong, etc...(normally shy, semi-shy) but not here.

Therefore I loved the ending  ;)
- Atma -

Offline Aya-chan the best

• Clean
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2006, 05:42:53 AM »
...... now im really startin 2 get a bit pissed by e nishino fans....
sigh i dun understand wats so great bout tsukasa, yeah she has looks n blah blah blah but with her personality id rather not hav her i bet if i had a relationship with her it will only last up 2 half a  year at e most shes just not relationship type.....
Aya on e other hand oh yes she's more lik it i will feel as though she will stay by me my whole life.Now see here did tsukasa cry as much as aya when she broke up not even by half she didnt feel much of it.Did u see how much aya cried when she got reject did u see it?did u see her really sad face?have u ever thought bout her feelins?let me tell u this i am fair to all e girls i empatise them n notiice tht e 1 most loyal n loving would b aya she may not hav shown it 2 manaka but it can b seen second would definitely b satsuki she is definitely a person who is loyal to her love too n last but not least tsukasa.
U may think tht she is e 1 who loves manaka most bcause she was able to express her love e most 2 manaka but u must think was aya n satsuki allowed to show as much love to manaka as tsukasa did especially aya.Nop they werent given e chance,all of it was given to tsukasa n only to her which i think is unfair.All three of them should b given a equal chance to express their love.only then can we say who is e best girl.Now think of this if not 4 tsukasa being with manaka do u think aya wouldnt hav told manak her feelins 4 him personally i think she would confess but i not sure bout u guys.

well thts all i'f got 2 say i really hop i can turn e nishino fans into aya fans.One day if i become a mangaka i will make a story almost similiar but i will give e chance to e character lik toujo or satsuki n i'll see yr comments then.

Offline xlsacreddragonlx

• Clean
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 12:18:59 AM »
I wanted Toujo to be with Manaka. Since the beginning of the manga when it showed Toujo falling, I fell in love with her. When Toujo first confessed to Manaka through the door and then got rejected, I felt so bad, I wanted to cry. Too bad I don't cry so easily, at some points in time, I really do wish I could've cried..It's a shame Manaka chose Nishino over Toujo.

Offline Aya-chan the best

• Clean
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 03:26:52 AM »
yes it is indeed a shame.I dun think nishino deserves manaka(though his a idiot)toujo deserves him more,though she was no always there 4 him,she really wished she could n do her best 4 him.toujo's e best

anything