Poll

what do you think about this ending? of ichigo 100%?

aya ending
36 (59%)
nishino ending
25 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: October 31, 2005, 08:07:48 AM

Author Topic: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****  (Read 30299 times)

Offline shuin

• Clean
depresed? **** SPOILERS ****
« on: August 01, 2005, 09:07:48 AM »
well now we see the ending of the manga "Ichigo 100%" what is ur opinion about the ending and why?

to me my opinion is BAD... why? because i really look forward to manaka and aya ending but the way i saw the manga is that nishino (waaaaa) i liked nishino but not the way liked most of aya because she is so gentle and intelligent woman to me and she and manaka have pair (you will say it because of their hair and face) they much have same face... if you have hear that the lovers have the same face (or almost) they are destined so now what is your opinion about this sad (because its not aya) ichigo 100%?

Edit: Added spoilers tag. - Motoko-chan
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 10:14:24 AM by Motoko-chan »

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: depresed?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 09:55:37 AM »
Aya having been liking and loving Manaka through out all those years in junior high school onwards.. But there is no space or no chances to express her feeling to Manaka. After a several tries but still cant , Aya decided to keep her feeling to Manaka.

But nearly to the ending , in the room while Aya teaching Manaka for the exam ( the last year ) . She cant wait anymore therefore she want to kiss Manaka so much. But during that time Manaka was so called "asleep" and hug her , then Aya hug him back tightly. This was saw by Yui.

If Aya didnt give up and wanted to make movies with Manaka . I guess they will have a happy ending cause they will stay contact with each other and decide happily about the creation of their movie. But most of all , it is decided by the writer.

Hope I can change the ending to Aya - Manaka.

Please dont misunderstand to those Nishino fans.
Cause I am a Aya fans thats why I will say this kind of things.

Haha..

Offline Nekoi_Hoshino

• Clean
  • Nishino-chan's Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 12:51:33 AM »
I liked so much the end.

But, i feel that Aya deserves an more happy final.
So, at end, the good guys always won the game!!

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 02:24:10 AM »
That is what i also think..

It is not fair for Aya for waiting for 4 years..

Offline Gomez799

• Clean
  • Chilling with my home boys drinking some liqour
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 05:29:11 PM »
It was Aya's own fault for waiting so long i say she fucked up big time.The ending was a surprise though =/

Offline Nekoi_Hoshino

• Clean
  • Nishino-chan's Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 05:39:14 PM »
Ichigo Fans, you understand my feelings, right? *_*

Nshinio was the girl that get more close to Manaka, and not only in his dreams, also in his bad times, when Manaka needs a friend, Nishino was here!!

Isn't this enough?

Offline Gomez799

• Clean
  • Chilling with my home boys drinking some liqour
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 05:44:30 PM »
Nshinio was the girl that get more close to Manaka, and not only in his dreams, also in his bad times, when Manaka needs a friend, Nishino was here!!

True that.I think that the anime episodes really fucked up the appearance of nishino

noodle

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 08:21:30 PM »
Umm what was the last chapter?

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2005, 11:52:45 PM »
the very last chapter i guess have not come out yet...

august 15 ba.

Offline shuin

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 09:53:19 AM »
well i thank you guys for replying and i hope that the ichigo manga english translation will came/release soon... ^_^ v

Offline minerva

• Clean
  • Member of Toujo Aya Fans club
    • Bahamut Sphere
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 11:03:33 AM »
True that.I think that the anime episodes really fucked up the appearance of nishino

simply... anime artist not as gud kawashita-sensei drawing technique ^^ ... for me, well maybe because i am not really read lots manga... but kawashita-sensei artwork really amazing !!

speaking about ending...
for me of course aya ending...
why ? simple... what burned in your head when u start reading ichigo 100% ? a pretty girl wearing strawbery pantsu that fall from sky, right ?  ;D

Go Go Go Toujo-san fans!  :D

Offline akachan

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 02:56:16 PM »
Was VERY depressed... actually, dissapointed was more like it.
I would definitely go for Aya ending; I mean, thinking back on it, they were both in love with each other the moment they met at the rooftop and stayed that way for a very long, LONG time.  I guess Manaka really has strong feeling for Nishino seeing how he got back together with her for the third time, but being the guy he is, that really doesn't convince me.  IMO, Toujou and Manaka should have ended up together like how the story was set up in the beginning - I hate it when the characters have a change of heart in the middle of a story without a good enough reason; it seems like they are betraying their own feelings.  That's why I thought the ending with Nishino was botched; I mean, at least give us some explanation!!

Offline three82

• Clean
  • Tsukie's Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 08:14:38 AM »
Actually when i read until some middle chapter i have my own-ending couple for Ichigo 100%
Suitable to the title- Manaka should be going out with the girl who look like an ichigo (strawberry), in this case her panties is ichigo, that's mean Aya, the first girl who shown up strawberry panties to Manaka ...
So Toujou would be perfect with Manaka ....

Who is going to be with Nishino, don't forget about Manaka's friend who like her most, OOkusa... but include Higure-san who like her tooo... In my view point.. Nishino should be going out with OOkusa... Look their appearance...

Finally Satsuki, i think she should be going out with Amachi... cuz they finally failed to get the person who they love ... And they have typical personality

I've been analyzing why Kawashita-sensei, put Nishino and Manaka together..  Most of manga put the hero and heroine at the first chapter or volume... No matter what happened into their relationship in the middle of story, in the end they will be together... Probably Ichigo Manga-ka is tired with this kind of ending story which can be guessed from the beginning...

From the plot (i've only read till Vol.16), the main heroine (Aya) still can't be assertive to confess what her feeling to Manaka... Manaka has been confused by Toujou act. Remember when Aya talking about the boy that she liked in the locker room... she said it was a story for her new novel... or when she act at the last scene... she made Manaka thing that was an acting..

At the other side Nishino has finally found some reason to fall in love to Manaka, she try her best to get Manaka heart... including get **** (sorry) and her finally move was confess to Manaka with same way Manaka confess to her for the first time... I think that what Kawashita-sensei want to show.. It's meaningless if you fall in love to someone but the one you loved doesn't know even got confused by your act to him/her...

Still i am disappointed to the ending... why the manga-ka doesn't want to finish with the guessed ending...
Eventhough the ending is guessed but what we (i'm especially) want to know how the story is ending like that...
For example Aya is going to died and she finally got MAnaka's love and manaka doesn't make relationship to a girl anymore (lonely wolf)

whatever the ending i still place Ichigo 100% as one of my favorit manga...
<sorry for bad grammar still learning>

o yeah r u translated ichigo into your own national language (not mention english or japanese)... i try to re-make it into my own national language... i think it's fun
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 08:20:41 AM by three82 »

Offline kamikazex

• Clean
  • Satsuki owns!!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 03:03:04 AM »
...satsuki should win lol

Offline Nekoi_Hoshino

• Clean
  • Nishino-chan's Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 09:59:22 AM »
Nishino with Ookusa?

Well, seem that Ookusa wasn't interested in Nishino already, if that's the case... then he don't make truoble in the Manaka - Nishino Relatinship?