Poll

what do you think about this ending? of ichigo 100%?

aya ending
36 (59%)
nishino ending
25 (41%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: October 31, 2005, 08:07:48 AM

Author Topic: depresed? **** SPOILERS ****  (Read 30182 times)

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
Re: depresed?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 03:31:18 PM »
I liked so much the end.

But, i feel that Aya deserves an more happy final.

totaly agreed... it doesnt feel right, manaka being with Nishino... I was always like i hope Manaka ends up with Nishino but when it happend it just didnt seem right.

Offline Freeter

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 05:09:14 PM »
Of course it didn't seem right, he still has Aya's notebook.  Once Nishino finds that, boom, splitsville....

And you'd think after 4 years, Manaka would just skip the formalities and go straight into a proposal.  If I were Nishino in 167, I'd say to him, "Date? Date?  *points to ring*  Hello jackass, get a clue already...."  ::)

Offline henh2o

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 02:47:21 PM »
needs more chapters with Nishino! personally the ending was decent. it was pretty suprising and sucks that aya didnt get with manaka. but iam happy he is with nishino.

Offline CrimsonStar

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 07:47:17 PM »
I am happy that Manaka ends up with Nishino at the end...But there are still so many loose ends that I can't help but feel troubled and confused.  It's also very confusing and depressing when so much detail was left out.  I really, really would appreciate it if Kawashita, in the last three chapters, gave us lots and lots of detail...Why did Manaka and Nishino get together? What situations and events made them get together?  What details/events/situations led up to the ending?  What happened to Nishino and Manaka after the end?  What happened to all the other characters during the four years?  What happened to the other characters after the end?   

It's all a bit confusing, just having Nishino show up like that, and although I'm happy...I'd just like more detail on Nishino's and Manaka's relationship and how it came to be before I feel some sense of closure.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 08:11:46 PM by CrimsonStar »

Offline Nekoi_Hoshino

• Clean
  • Nishino-chan's Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 08:07:02 PM »
It's all a bit confusing, just having Nishino show up like that, and although I'm happy...I'd just like more detail on Nishino's and Manaka's relationship and how it came to be before I feel some sense of closure.

but.. but... in ALL the story, the most close relationship was Nishino * Manaka! You didn't realize of that?

I am happy that Manaka ends up with Nishino at the end...But there are still so many loose ends that I can't help but feel troubled and confused. I really, really would appreciate it if Kawashita, in the last three chapters, gave us lots and lots of detail...Why did Manaka and Nishino get together? What situations and events made them get together? What details/events/situations led up to the ending? What happened to Nishino and Manaka after the end? What happened to all the other characters during the four years? What happened to the other characters after the end?

Those questions still round in my head... But, at leats, see see Yui at final!!
So, at end, the good guys always won the game!!

Offline CrimsonStar

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 08:18:38 PM »
Nekoi_Hoshino, yes, I do realize that.  That's why I was rooting for a Nishino ending.  I'm sorry if my statements are confusing, but what I meant by 'more detail on Nishino's and Manaka's relationship' is that I just really want some more detail on why they did what they did at the end, what got them together, etc (I'm just repeating myself now)...This would give the ending more depth.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one dwelling on those questions, Nekoi_Hoshino.

Offline kazuyasato

• Clean
  • Aiya.... Dun Cry leh.... Crybaby...
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 08:59:40 PM »
dun tell me the next three chapters is a different ending for the other three girls? [kozue, satsuki, toujo] since yui already got herself a omake~

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2005, 05:20:09 AM »
probs is -_- but theres supposed to be something about Misuzu. Nice writing under the avatar, kazuyasato i like it ^.^

Offline CrimsonStar

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2005, 09:10:11 AM »
Oh well, we'll know for sure when the time comes.  I still have my fingers crossed for more detail on Nishino and Manaka's relationship.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:19:09 PM by CrimsonStar »

Offline iczelion_464

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2005, 12:02:04 PM »
well I don't know for u but if you see it with a certain point of view, you'll see that whenever Manaka is with Aya, he's always tormenting imself and both of them never talk to each other about their feelings, that's going nowhere if you ask me. But anytimes he's feeling down, Nishino's always there for im, and you can see that the moment he passes with Nishino's are very intense, so nishino's the best choice to live a life of passion and dreams.

Offline Ichigo Fans

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2005, 06:37:13 AM »
I think kozue will be dating with that guy who is same tuition class as her. ( that huge guy )

Offline snow_presto

• Clean
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2005, 12:18:08 AM »
Arrrg.  I just finished reading ch.167 and I had to vent my displeasure with the ending of Ichigo 100%.  I was hoping against all hope that Aya would get together with Manaka. :( :(  Oh well, I guess that's what you get for being passive about her feelings.  Conversely, I guess Nishino is probably a very good choice since she opened up to him and was always there for him without letting go of her own dreams.   

Regardless, I am, as the subject of this thread says, depressed with the ending.

Offline sillywilly

• Clean
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2005, 01:29:36 AM »
I dunno... I think he made the right choice. Personally, I think that Aya needed to experience all those emotions in order to advance her writing. Not only would she have gained substance, but she could have genuinely applied those feelings to give depth to her work. Yes, seeing Aya and Manaka come together would have been nice, but would that truly have been for the best? Would Manaka's work truly have been his own, or the product of Aya's talent? For example, Harry Potter. When you watch the movies, do you think to yourself, "Damn, that director was what made the movie!" If you do, think harder!! If the author didn't write the damn story, there would be no vision to create. Now, on to Nishino. The strength of her character was unbelievable! Just for a moment, think about the past relationships you've had and tell me if you could have appreciated the way she handled herself. She gave Manaka room to grow, she never tried to control him, never belittled his dream, and most importantly, she stood by him even in his weak moments. I know they broke up a couple of times, but as far as patience is concerned, don't forget that she is only human. Everyone has their limits. Even so, she continually supported him, even if it meant placing herself in a situation that she knew would end in heartbreak. Time and time again, Manaka's insensitive actions caused her pain, but she still accepted him and all his faults. I think her character was the most deserving... but an Aya ending would have been cool too.

and as a side note, even though Aya didn't get with Manaka... she became an award winning author!!! how can you possibly think she got the short end of the stick?!!?

Offline Zero07

• Clean
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2005, 11:45:12 AM »
boo hoo hoo, yea im quite depressed after the ending :'( :'( :'(
but after i re-read through Ichigo100% from the beginning again, the ending seemed to fit and was closer to real life
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 03:57:12 PM by Zero07 »
and the silence ensues.....

Offline Zero07

• Clean
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2005, 11:53:50 AM »
i felt sad for Toujo Aya not ending up happy a very sad ending for Toujo except for maybe her life in the future as an author looks bright and may end up happy, i think no matter what Toujo will always love Manaka, her books will probably only chronicle her feelings through her troublesome relationship with Manaka, if Satsuki and Amachi weren't around i bet u Manaka would have had more time to get to know Toujo and the ending would have been different, Manaka will probly always think of the girl with strawberry panties in the setting sun
« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 03:56:19 PM by Zero07 »
and the silence ensues.....