Author Topic: The Crow  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Ferret mage

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm all your nightmares, rolled into one!!
The Crow
« on: July 26, 2005, 08:47:17 PM »
Has anybody ever read The Crow by James O'Barr, or have you ever seen any of the movies (The first being the best while the rest....Crow fans like to ignore the others.)

The Crow is the story of a young man named Eric who along with his fiancè, Shelley is murdered on an abandoned road, by a gang of junkies, led by T-Bird. Due to the pain suffered by their souls, Eric is sent back to put the wrong things right. This is the ultimate 'The Crow' comic, as it is the one that started it all. It is a real sinister dark adaptation and overall the best Crow comic you'll ever encounter.

I highly recommend the comic/manga for it's great art style and overall way of telling this gripping tale of a love that is so powerful that it surpasses even Death.
And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a theif in the night, and one by one dropped the revellers in the blood bedewed halls of their revel. And the life of the ebony clock went out with the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired.
And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all...

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
Re: The Crow
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »
yeah I liked the original movie.  ...... hmm I've never seen the manga on bakamanga updates.  I give it a look around if anything I know neverwhere might have it.

G-thugin it up.