Author Topic: this week's cellphone^2 is fake  (Read 2542 times)

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
this week's cellphone^2 is fake
« on: July 24, 2005, 09:26:45 AM »
Just in case to all who haven't done so, don't bother dling "cellphone^2" ep 40 cuz it's a fake.  It was just a bunch of fake subtitles.  Good thing I dled Hiro's first then looked at the other one.  You can go ahead and delete this topic in a few days.

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
Re: this week's cellphone^2 is fake
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 10:34:42 AM »
of course its a fake ^^ they announced that they are done and stopping, but now new group Hiro is out. Hiro could be just a new name for Cellphone but I heard that its a new group completly separate from Cellphone

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 03:06:58 PM »
Well I knew about the disbanding of the group.  But when I saw it, I thought that maybe they had one last ep or something.  Hey it's hard breaking the habit of dl their stuff on Sunday mornings ok :P  And about Hiro, I wouldn't be surprised if they were fomer members of Cellphone since their release is very similar.  Though they had a few mistakes during the episode.  Oh well, let's hope Hiro can keep up with the speed.

Offline Freeter

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 10:49:13 AM »
DL the fake anyway, the subs are hilarious.   ;D

Offline VeX

• Clean
  • I will show you what it means to kill. -Shiki
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 10:53:30 AM »
Watched the fake a week back... it was hilarious.  It makes fun of a LOT of things (but watch out for 2 small spoilers), character flaws and fan perceptions.

Our favorite line from an extra getting blown up:
My life was a lie!!!

Offline Thrid

• Clean
    • Rhetorical Ramblings
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 03:33:40 PM »
If it had not been for this thread I would have missed that awesome sub, I hope these guys do another sometime soon.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 11:32:37 AM »
LoL every now and then some sub groups makes these subs. They r great :D And I love the first screen capture XD

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 01:27:33 PM »
Yeah, shinaku, you seriously should have told everyone to download their release, not to ignore it. <<;; I know it was a while back now, but it was so awesome... I'm saving it and putting it in a "Destiny Spoof" folder... hoping there will be more at some point. :-\

Offline Clear

• Clean
  • Very clear
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 11:15:11 PM »
yea db did this with bleach episode 59 instead they made it sound like it came from the "ghetto" with words like dawg and b**** Ass and some other words that are forbidden to be posted up on forums   they even remixed the intro with some broken down pot lid beat very funny tho.
河下 水希 ありがとう! いちご100% 2002 - 2005
May your work be in fame forever!

anything