Author Topic: Aishiteruze Baby  (Read 6147 times)

Chaos

Re: Aishiteruze Baby
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2005, 12:57:05 PM »
definitely one of my favs. the art is uber, way better than MARS. well yes this is a good anime, if there were any.

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 10:05:31 PM »
Yes, I think this maybe up there with Love Hina in my book ^_-
Yea, the art is better than MARS. Its much more detailed and it doesnt make look like chicks when they are in color.

Im on chapter 5.. I think in the manga.

-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

fynefilo

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 01:45:49 AM »
Ohhh...The manga just gets better and better. I love all the Kokoro scenes.

EDIT: I just found out the manga has been licensed and will be released on April 11. I'm way happy!!! So maybe the anime might get picked up...But I probably wouldn't buy the anime. I could just imagine their English voices..I really don't like dubs, as I have all these boxed anime with retarded voices and never heard a good one. But I reckon Kokoro's voice suits her so much already (Wai!! Kokoro!! ^^), same with Kippei, and I dread the idea of Yuzuyu's voice being dubbed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 03:10:05 PM by fynefilo »

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 05:39:32 PM »
Yep, as I told you on the PM, Im on volume 6.
I feel for Kokro, Dont cry!!!!
Lol, Yep, my favorite scenes are with Kokoro <3. Theres so manythings I wanna discuss that has happened to her... but Im afraid that someone might get mad if I spoiled it for them. So Ill keep my mouth shut, and keep the thoughts in meh head.

I think Im definitly gonna try to buy them, even against my moms will. Muahahah, they are that good to me <3. Dubbed anime =T. Im gonna have to say, Im not gonna buy that either. I dont liek American voices. Its os diffrent from what the characters seem like they should sound like. And it makes the character have a total diffrent impression or whatever. Like Samurai Champloo, Dragon Ball Z (yes, many years ago), Sailor Moon (yes this too), etc.
BUT NOW EVERYONE CAN READ IT!!!

-sLaVeGiRl911
Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01