Author Topic: Jump Superstars  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Incomplete

• Clean
  • Frog
Jump Superstars
« on: July 12, 2005, 01:33:46 AM »
Everyone heard of Jump Superstars?

Well for those that don't, it's a Nintendo DS brawler featuring gameplay similar to Super Smash Bros. and characters from a range of Shonen Jump manga's. Here's a Poster of some of the characters who'll appear throughout the game.

I dunno about the rest of you but i REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that this get's released in english coz i would love to smash Goku with Naruto! i don't even own a DS but if i saw this in stores i definitely would. Neway i've made a list of some of the manga's which will be represented in the game (there's a few manga's i don't know the name of)

-Naruto
-One Piece
-Dragonball Z
-Bleach
-D.Gray-Man
-Ichigo100%
-Gintama
-KochiKame
-Shaman King
-Death Note
-Bobobo-bobo-bobo
-Mr. Fullswing
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-YuYu Hakusho
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Prince of Tennis
-HunterXHunter
-Hikaru No Go
-Eyeshield 21
-Black Cat
--Incomplete--

Offline Cloud13m

• Slightly Buzzed
Re: Jump Superstars
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 10:06:15 AM »
Cgoten knows someone in Japan and got them to buy me a copy of the game. Really looking forward to getting my copy.

Offline Bobobobobobobo

• Clean
  • Beware of Gasser's Back Side!
Re: Jump Superstars
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 05:52:59 AM »
This game looks great!  I can't wait for it to come out in english.  It will be a "smash".
I have the first 59 episodes of bobobobobobobo in japanese (the tv show) with japanese subtitles.  If anyone would translate them, it would be most appriciated.  If you are interested in translating it, please IM me, PM me, or email me.

anything