Author Topic: Mahou Sensei Negima  (Read 5023 times)

Offline flamebreaker

• Clean
  • O-(><)-O
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 03:59:22 AM »
currently i have all the chapters which have been translated:
chp1-98
and chp 92-101  ;D
The purpose of war is not to die for your country, but to make some other bastard die for his

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 09:25:53 AM »
wow that far already I just finished reading chapter 89 :P the martial arts tourny is really interesting (looks like Nagi is in it, as a spectator)

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I have never failed to satisfy!!
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 12:01:04 PM »
Woohoo i found a nice site that gives all of the chapters out to date. I no longer have to wait for every volume to come here in the U.S. That was hard to do to because volume 7 i was going to have to wait till September

Offline Erushima

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2005, 04:56:19 AM »
LICENSED.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 06:58:55 PM by Waya475 »

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2005, 08:03:26 PM »
LoL darn... and i was just about to ask where can i find the series ><

Offline Krozam

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 09:41:58 AM »
Definitely one of my favourites. Pity they messed up the anime (excluding the beginning) by taking too free hands with the plot. :( I'd love to see those battles in a well-made anime. They are as good as those of Naruto and Bleach, and that's not a small achievement.

Pity also that the in the emotional part is so far behind that of Love Hina. I'd like one more romance manga as good as LH and Maison Ikkoku... But well, the humour is also pretty good, and there are fantasy elements. One cannot get everything. :D
Disappointed with the ending of Ichigo 100% manga? Get some consolation from my fanfiction that continues the story: A Happier Ending

Offline deftoned

• Clean
  • Woooo
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 07:25:20 PM »
Definitely one of my favourites. Pity they messed up the anime (excluding the beginning) by taking too free hands with the plot. :( I'd love to see those battles in a well-made anime. They are as good as those of Naruto and Bleach, and that's not a small achievement.

Pity also that the in the emotional part is so far behind that of Love Hina. I'd like one more romance manga as good as LH and Maison Ikkoku... But well, the humour is also pretty good, and there are fantasy elements. One cannot get everything. :D

im sorta glad negima isn't too romantic. it's a nice change of pace.
Wooo!

Offline Erushima

• Clean
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 08:20:12 PM »
I have up to chap 115 now. negi and setsuna's battle is now over!

Offline chickencon

• Clean
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 06:59:17 PM »
I have all chap from 1 to 118 (got it from stoptazmo  and another site i forgot .It's so hard to down those last chapters). I think the material art competion is so long, tired of waiting what'll come. Those previous chap (shool strip for example) is better.