Author Topic: I have returned.  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
I have returned.
« on: June 26, 2005, 03:38:38 AM »
Hi everyone. For those who remember me; Hi again. I've been out for a while since I finished school and went on a trip. Said hello to Spain and some hot spanish girls and went afterwards to Boston see my father. Tried to find my way to some anime stuff that Ruri had told me a couple of months ago, but in the end all was pretty the same as in Montreal. I haven't been posting a lot these couple of months for those reasons and also I am just amazed to see Yanime always growing and growing non-stop. Well I hope I can start to post again with everyone soon enough.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
Re: I have returned.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 06:15:43 AM »
we all hope so too we need some real posters agine

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 07:58:23 PM »
Hey, I post quite a bit, Tenchi. Anyway, yeah, Spain is nice. The ladies there aren't that bad looking either, haha. ;) But yeah, welcome back.

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 07:46:40 AM »
Wb Zell. Did you have fun in Spain and Boston?

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

anything