Author Topic: About Love Hina manga  (Read 13522 times)

Offline Aoi_Sekai

• Clean
Re: About Love Hina manga
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 01:17:22 PM »
14 Vols. together.  ;D

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
  • Dokomade mo dakishimete hoshii-Fujimoto Miki
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 09:19:03 PM »
I prefer Motoko and Shinobu with long hair, it makes them look so much better and it makes shinobu look alot older.

Everyone looks better in longer hair! (including me ;) Long hair is the best. Very asian-y xD) Its a good thing Akamatsu grew her hair back, I would have been super pissed.

Yeah i was disappointed we didn't get to see her more in different outfits. When she didn't have her samurai outfit on she was hella hot but her in that maid outfit with the pigtails (although i normally despise pigtails)was my favorite

I think she looked so hot in her lil red and white yukata..kimona? i duno Infact she looked hot in anything. 'Cept in the animes, she looked weird, didnt have that beauty and grace.

i think will buy and collect the manga co'z scanlation its just bad and i love the series hehehe!!!

You are better off collectiong it  ;)

Thers 14 in reality. But in my head theres 50... story goes on in here.

-sLaVeGiRl911

Running out of anime siggies.....

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!
Tsuji... you better help to =_=
http://www.xanga.com/sLaVeGiRl01

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I have never failed to satisfy!!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 01:15:53 PM »

She's got the drowzy eye look thats cute on her. But as good as she looks in a kimono she was even better with some of her feminine outfits......

Thers 14 in reality. But in my head theres 50... story goes on in here
LOL
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 01:17:25 PM by Stylez025 »

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 05:34:45 PM »
Theres 14 in reality. But in my head theres 50... story goes on in here
LOL

Tee hee <3

Its true that she looks good great in her feminine clothes, IN BLACK AND WHITE!( manga). The anime has tacky colors that didnt match and some of her clothing didnt even look good (and nither did her face, how dare they defy her beauty). Looks like it was bought from a threft store in the 1960's. For instance : (if anyone remembers that episode in the anime where they dressed her up in that silly looking dress and that nasty hat.
She looks very pretty in manga style when she was in tank tops and shorts. Or manga style with her unniform. Manga style in her samurai training outfit, etc.
Oh and heres some fan art some may enjoy ;)
-sLaVeGiRl911
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 05:37:18 PM by sLaVeGiRl911 »

WE FOOKING SUPPORT YOU Ai-BON!!!!We support you. dont give up... but give up smoking ^_- Gambate!

Offline Iamhot

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2005, 10:15:04 AM »
oh yes! the ronin samurai hehehe.... now here did i heard that before

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2005, 02:27:24 PM »
Oh yea very boobalicous  ;)
haha, where did I hear that before?
-sLaVeGiRl911

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2005, 05:08:33 PM »
I am reading Magic teacher negima/Magister Negi  (Mahou Sensei negima) and luv it so far =)..... but i noticed the named Akira looks just like Motoko, but she lacks that serious/humorous side that makes Motoko stand out and not quite as pretty

Negima is giving Love Hina has a run for its money...........

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2005, 11:42:02 PM »
Mind showing us a picture(s)?
-sLaVeGiRl911

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2005, 11:17:55 AM »
Mind showing us a picture(s)?
-sLaVeGiRl911

Here ya go.....

I couldn't find a better pic or a manga pic so this will have to do for now

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2005, 04:39:25 PM »
Ah,, yes very similar. She does look kinda quiet.
But yea, I've noticed watching the anime for Negima and reading Love Hina, that some or most of the characters do look alike. Kinda cool...
-sLaVeGiRl911

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2005, 06:19:26 PM »
Ya another girl with glasses looks very similar to Naru but i forgot her name. I like Ken's artstyle, especially how he makes the eyes so big although i prefer Ichigo's more because every drawing is drop dead gorgeous.

Do you download the anime for Negima? Your lucky, where do you get the anime for it?

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2005, 11:31:04 PM »
Yep, his style is one of a kind. So lovely. And so far from half of vol.1 the style of Ichigo 100% is pretty good too.
Yea i download them. But I'm only on episode 7 out of like 20 i think... I NEED MORE MEMORY! (cant wait for that 120 gigs and 1 gig of ram im buying =>.<=)
I'm not sure if i can give you the link here, and yea I have Bittorent. So if you want the link your gonna have to AIM me. (dont wanna take any chances)....
-sLaVeGiRl911

Offline Stylez025

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2005, 01:21:02 PM »
Yep, his style is one of a kind. So lovely. And so far from half of vol.1 the style of Ichigo 100% is pretty good too.
Yea i download them. But I'm only on episode 7 out of like 20 i think... I NEED MORE MEMORY! (cant wait for that 120 gigs and 1 gig of ram im buying =>.<=)
I'm not sure if i can give you the link here, and yea I have Bittorent. So if you want the link your gonna have to AIM me. (dont wanna take any chances)....
-sLaVeGiRl911

Weren't you the same person that said you had no money to buy mangas but yet you have money to buy 120g memory!!! LOL wow your lucky. I need to to go buy some more memory but im searching everywhere to find a good deal on a 80gb.

Ive been watching the anime for Love HIna and very suprised that its not that bad. Most animes derived from manga's usually are significantly worse.

Whats with Love Hina Again though? An extension to the original story?

Offline Aoi_Sekai

• Clean
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2005, 02:34:50 PM »
YE, Love Hina Again is a extention to the story.We all know about the girls past, but what about Keitarou?...

So they created Kanako, the sister that's not 'blood related' to Kei. Also in the anime Naru does'nt really confess to Kei, so makin Love Hina Again was like a filler aswell.(as in to fill up the story) Well also that she appeared in the manga and she was kinda the next big story line character. Well in the manga she was the one who pushed the story further on, as if it wasn't for her Naru would have not confessed to Kei. In front of EVERY1. The anime has a diff. story though to the manga. Sam reason and story plot ere, but diff. scenes. Anime-based around the Hinata Inn, while the manga is based all over the country.(well not exactly the country, and the Love Hina gals aren't bein controlled by the Annex.)

I really liked the Kanako season as this was the 1 that actually pushed all the gears to work in Love Hina(once again in the manga).  Vol. 8 onwards is my fav. bit. ....Bware spioler here for those who hasn't read the manga, but if u can't read the manga for sme reason best to take a look at the highlights of wat happened from Vol.8 onwards..

Highlight from here to read.
1.Bcause there was the Motoko season with Tsuruko, and hell I laughed my ass off the most on this season.
2. Kanako is introduced
3. Naru finally confesses
4. So does Motoko
5. Shinobu finally gets the courage to kiss Kei
6. seein Su's maturer side(this one really suprised me and it was funni, and I don't mean seein Adult Su)
7. Mutsumi losin her memoy(gave some info of Kei, Naru and herself pasts.)
8. Seta and Haruka gets married
9. Finally c Naru and Kei marry
10. Ema Maeda is introduced as a filler
11. Su is a princess from MolMol
12. Nyamo is introduced
13. Nyamo gives a letter to Kei sayin he has been given a position in  a research of the Toudai Ruins.(also the letter was R/Lamba L/Ru)
14. Which from that starts the marriage, series.
15. Also that above, is ep 25 wher every1 leaves in the anime.

These chapters really brought the story of Love Hina to me, so that is y I love the manga soooo much. 1 more thing, I don't know if any1 has noticed  ,but did Mei-chan (sister of Naru) had a spin-off in Negima Manga in the latest chs?Her name is Sakura Mei she can use a artifact aswell. , well wadyya know just found out her name is also Mei just now lol.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Offline sLaVeGiRl911

• The aBoLiTiOnIsT
  • Addict
    • xanga- sLaVeGiRl01
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2005, 02:52:52 PM »
-sLaVeGiRl911

Weren't you the same person that said you had no money to buy mangas but yet you have money to buy 120g memory!!! LOL wow your lucky. I need to to go buy some more memory but im searching everywhere to find a good deal on a 80gb.

Ive been watching the anime for Love HIna and very suprised that its not that bad. Most animes derived from manga's usually are significantly worse.

Whats with Love Hina Again though? An extension to the original story?

Yea I am. But I told my mom this isnt for mangas (since she took my money in a hiding spot and only gives it to me for good reasons x_X).  And I'm splitting the price (144$) with 2 of my bros and 1 sister. So thats like 35 or 36 $.
Yea, I think its an extension.... I forgot.. and I wasnt really paying attention because I didnt like it much.
-sLaVeGiRl911

anything