Author Topic: Air TV *Spoilers*  (Read 14462 times)

Offline Ruri

• Meega na la Kweesta!
  • Addict
  • Gao~
Re: Air TV *Spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 05:33:55 PM »
Me and my friend was discussing air a few days ago and well i was wondering how did misuzu get the curse? i swear kanna was the last flying winged special thingy and she died... so how did misuzu get the curse? And i dont think that kanna had a baby. o_O. I think i might've missed something.

God, I'm so terrible with names...so I hope you guys can bear with me.  Misuzu is a descendent of the girl with the wings that got the curse while she was flying trying to defend her two friends.  @_@

I don't think Yukito was the crow...I think the guy that loved the girl with the wings was reincarnated as a crow...or maybe...x_x gah, I have to rewatch the series.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 05:32:42 AM »
Hmm... I read most of these theories off the animesuki forum.

Yukito is a descendant of that samurai person (Ryuuya I think...), but there are some who thinks that he is a reincarnation. His entire family have devoted their life to free the "girl in the sky." They also know magic and the ability to animate those dolls is one of them. Yukito's mom met one reincarnation of the "girl in the sky" but was unable to fully break the curse. (Thus we can assume that the girl died) So it was up to Yukito to find the next reincarnation of "the girl in the sky" and free her.

There isn't much doubt about Yukito being the crow, since the crow admitted that he is Yukito. When Yukito came back, he gave up his life to help Misuzu break the curse. If he had not done so, Misuzu should have died that night. Hence Misuzu was wondering why she was able to wake up again after Yukito "disappeared".

Misuzu was Kanna's attempt to reincarnate. However as said in the anime "Putting a winged being into a human body is like trying to fill an ocean into a container, the container will crack before it is finished" (or something like that) Yukito's sacrifice allowed Misuzu to live a little while longer and for Kanna to fully reincarnate. Thus completely breaking the curse. There is a whole lot more theory about what the curse exactly does and how it has taken the 1000 years for the curse to weaken to the extend such that it can be broken, but I won't go too much into that. (and some of it is pure garbage IMO...)

I would watch the series again to varify, but I would cry my bloody eyes out again at the ending...

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 10:05:35 AM »
lol. Ididnt cry at th ending i just felt REALLY REALLY sad. the only manga/anime i cried at is I''s(manga) and fruits basket(anime) (for some unkown reason)

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 07:40:41 PM »
 :'( I cry easy.

btw, what was your favourite scene?

Mine was when Misuzu recovered her memory and they were going to go to the summer festival However when morning came, and she opened the window the shadow of the raindrop rolling down the cheek. That scene was so powerfully emotional...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 11:06:18 AM by Undark »

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 09:16:45 AM »
my favourite scene is when misuzu is being carried away by her dad on the beach and then she wakes up from her sleep crying and runs back to her "mum" crying mama. I loved that scene.

Offline Aoi_Sekai

• Clean
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2005, 01:30:32 PM »
This 1 of the most dramatic anime's I've seen and the Best.

I admit, I teared on the part where Mizusu was tryin to get to her mother then dies in her arms. I usually would feel sad when it comes to stuff like this in anime or others, but I rarely shed a tear in anime. Usually just feel sad.

Any1 got info aboutthe film? I've been wonderrin wat the film is based on. Is it after the series or wat? And ye the Summer Special is about the past of Kana.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 01:36:48 PM »
Well i dont know much about the movie. But i think its gonna have to same story line and all. I dont know if its before of after the tv series (but i'm pretty sure its before). Sry about my lack of info lol.
I was just wonderings who's everyone fav char/chars?

Offline Aoi_Sekai

• Clean
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 02:14:06 PM »
NP about it ^_^

As for fav. character, mine would b the one and only... Mizusu!
She has such an innocence to her,but yet she has to carry such heavy bearings... Ah! that's the reason I sheded tears to this. I felt like closest being in touch with a character is Mizusu(Although she is the main character).

Then it would b Yukito and Kana. Kana has the same vibe as Mizusu, and Yukito isn't ike most of the male anime characters who are usually winey, and annoying that u have to shout at them even though u know they can't hear u.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 07:29:30 PM »
The "movie" although it might just be an OVA, covers the detailed events of the summer arc, if I am not mistaken. So basically an extended version of Kanna and her story... I think many people complained that Kanna section was short and didn't show the full story...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 07:29:56 PM by Undark »

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2005, 06:12:22 AM »
kanna's part was too short. I especially liked the part when she was learning to juggle...........

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »
The "movie" although it might just be an OVA, covers the detailed events of the summer arc, if I am not mistaken. So basically an extended version of Kanna and her story... I think many people complained that Kanna section was short and didn't show the full story...

No, that's the OVA/TV ep(s) getting released this summer.

The movie has been out for months and gets released on DVD sometime this summer... its just a stupid rehash... nothing new. New animation, perhaps, though... so nothing wrong with that, I guess. <<

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2005, 07:32:01 PM »
Oh ok, sry for the mistake then  :P

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2005, 08:40:58 AM »
i really cant wait till the movie comes out. I hope its good and i think the animation is different too because i had a wallpaper from a scene from the movie of misuzu and she looked different. The hair was but i dont know about the face coz misuzu was facing sideways. It might seem pretty wierd to me when i watch it but i dont think the animation is going to change that much so that we wont be able to notice the chars.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2005, 01:02:55 PM »
Well if the movie's art is going to change, it better be a change for the better. The art was really good for the anime.

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2005, 01:53:24 PM »
Air was based on a hentai game. Rite? Did the game have a story or was it like one of those virtual sim thingys? Coz i dont think the game wuld have such a deep story.

anything