Author Topic: -PS3- FF7 Technical Demo  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Youko Kenshin

• Infamous Bishounen Hunter
  • Budding Addict
    • MySpace Profile
Re: -PS3- FF7 Technical Demo
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 09:25:25 AM »
actually, now there's a rumor that despite Square's denial of a remake, they're actually making one.

Do you read EGM also? ^_^

It was in their rumor mill section this month! ^_^

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 01:59:52 PM »
Do you read EGM also? ^_^

It was in their rumor mill section this month! ^_^

yeah, that's where i read it at. EGM is awesome.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline kivol

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 04:30:26 PM »
you are one smart person. i emailed them a while back but they didn't say much. lol that rumor better be true i wont be happy if there isn't a remake. i want to see what happens. and i know killzone was like omg gtfo you noobish nub 360. 360 demos were mostly a disapointment. sony did a great job and they picked the right demos to show. like the boxing one OMG. that looked real. and killzone game play look crazy!

i think the only thing that could hurt ps3 is the controller. and i heard it might overheat.

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 09:26:01 PM »
I hope it isn't true, and that Square actually does something, you know, new.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Chaos

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 03:37:10 PM »
you are one smart person. i emailed them a while back but they didn't say much. lol that rumor better be true i wont be happy if there isn't a remake. i want to see what happens. and i know killzone was like omg gtfo you noobish nub 360. 360 demos were mostly a disapointment. sony did a great job and they picked the right demos to show. like the boxing one OMG. that looked real. and killzone game play look crazy!

i think the only thing that could hurt ps3 is the controller. and i heard it might overheat.
The controller is said to overheat, so they might go to wireless, less power to mess around with.

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 02:58:20 PM »
The controller is said to overheat, so they might go to wireless, less power to mess around with.

the controllers have always been wireless.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Chaos

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 05:09:15 AM »
o whoops, wrong system  :P

ya i would buy the new ff7 even if it cost like $70. would you?