Author Topic: Nishino Tsukasa Fan CLUB!!!!!!!  (Read 90173 times)

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
Re: Nishino Tsukasa Fan CLUB!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 07:34:32 PM »
(I've only read up to, and including, Chapter 134)
6th, the old lady where Tsukasa works.   Heck, she sure can cook!  She's VERY experienced and best of all, she stands at just about the right height!  :o  (Just kidding!!!)  But if you DID.... Then you'd have a good income with the pastry shop and you could see Tsukasa all the time!  OR, if Tsukasa is off studying in France, you could have Satsuki on the side.  She wouldn't mind.  And you could keep the old lady busy with the theater owner.  Once those two hit it off, you're free and clear to persue the other girls!

LoL, you forgot the old innkeeper at the place they stayed for the first filming trip. Who could forget that sexy pose. I drool just thinking about her ;) /insert_massive_ sarcasm

If you like Satsuki then you should join the Official Satsuki Club!!

Satsuki is the best!!

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN CLUB >=D LoL (jkjk, no offense)

Satsuki is almost tied with Aya in my books, but she's so freaking aggressive ><.
Kozue is hilarious because she's a freaking pervert also XD
But Tsukasa is definitely at the top of the list.

Just a bit off track, but what do you like calling her? Tsukasa or Nishino?
I personally prefer Nishino, but always type Tsukasa because I dun always remember how to spell Nishino and I just end up looking at previous posts. And it seems like most ppl like to type Tsukasa...

Offline SplitChaotic

• Clean
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 04:47:24 AM »
Omg! I never managed to figure out which is her family name, and which one is her chosen name? Personally, i like both name just fine, but i prefer saying Nishino, but typing Tsukasa! I don't know why >_> but i just like the sound Nishino more than the way it looks LOL.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 10:22:26 AM »
Tsukasa is first name, while Nishino is the last name. If I am not mistaken...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 12:35:54 PM »
Nishino is last, Iunno for me I like Nishino more lols.... Probably because Manaka says it ^^

Well back on topic...

How do you think Nishino will react if she is going to see "something" that Yui found?

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2005, 10:37:20 AM »
ARGGGG U SPOILED IT FOR MEEEE NOOOOOOO

OH SHIT!!!!  DIdnt mean dat. Sry Sry Sry GOMEN NASAI!!!!

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2005, 01:55:09 PM »
Nishino is last, Iunno for me I like Nishino more lols.... Probably because Manaka says it ^^

Well back on topic...

How do you think Nishino will react if she is going to see "something" that Yui found?

wut's this "something"? If it has to do with chapters beyond v15, then nevermind cuz i am too lazy to read the chinese raws...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2005, 01:56:09 PM »
Its v15+

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2005, 03:25:43 PM »
*sigh* maybe i should make an attempt to read the chinese raws. But, is there a site that has it all in tradition chinese. Last chinese raw site i checked it was all simplified chinese ><. And then there was a big long bit of talking between Manaka and Aya, so i got lost in the words.

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 04:09:31 PM »
I dont read the chinese raws since theyre pretty hard to find... and they come out alot later then the Jap raws... I suggest trying to read the Jap raws lol I managed to get a chapter figured out...

Offline PeachyCrazy

• Clean
  • Ichigo 100% and MapleStory nutcase.
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 10:37:52 AM »
Another Tsukkie fanboy here.  ;)

"You're not dreaming, and it's not a joke!" - Belldandy
Its all about that Ichigo pantsu !!

Current Favourite Song --> Twins - Lau Shu Ai Da Mi

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2005, 11:35:53 AM »
Hmm... just watched episode 7. Is it just me or does anyone else think that whoever is doing the anime doesn't know how to draw Nishino in side view (not sure what was the art term for drawing a person's side view)? The eyes looks so weird, actually the whole person looks pretty weird in side view, but it was the eyes that kinda got me annoyed...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2005, 01:38:21 PM »
yeah dude the anime is totally destroying Nishino... I get so pissed off just looking at it...

Offline JackGrover

• Koudanshi
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • I wish I could just combine all the girls into one
    • Keystone Collie Club, Inc.
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2005, 09:54:28 AM »
... Is it just me or does anyone else think that whoever is doing the anime doesn't know how to draw Nishino in side view (not sure what was the art term for drawing a person's side view)? The eyes looks so weird, actually the whole person looks pretty weird in side view, but it was the eyes that kinda got me annoyed...

Profile.  The word would be "profile"  :) 

I've only seen up to episode 5.  I have #6 to watch yet. And I have yet to dl episodes 7+.  So far I am enjoying the animation ONLY because it is "Ichigo 100%".  I too find faults in the drawing techniques and in the way they skip a lot of events that made the story as good as it is in the manga.   I find myself listening more and more to the spoken Japanese.  And once I got past the fact that there really aren't any "syllables" in the words, I'm actually starting to pick out individual words now.  "Baka" was the first word I recognized! *LOL*

Ummmmmmm... I seem to have gotten off-topic here.....

Tsukie all the way!  (And Satsuki too!)

The arrival of Spring brings with it thoughts of...

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2005, 11:19:22 AM »
Profile.  The word would be "profile"  :) 

O.o Is it really? o.O I was going to use profile, but I thought about it and thought that profile meant standing upright (i m not much of an art student ><)

I find myself listening more and more to the spoken Japanese.  And once I got past the fact that there really aren't any "syllables" in the words, I'm actually starting to pick out individual words now.  "Baka" was the first word I recognized! *LOL*

LoL you will recognize a lot more later. If it weren't because I am in gr 12, I would have taken gr 9 beginner japanese in night school...

Another interesting question: When in the manga did you start to like Nishino?

I admit, I didn't like Nishino at the start of the manga. When she left Manaka at the end of junior high, I was going "Sayonara! Hope I don't see you again in the series  ;D" and I was rather annoyed when she suddenly reappears in Manaka's life, only to officially break up afterwards. It wasn't until Manaka started to work at the movie theater and the two of them met more often that my favourite character shifted from Aya to Nishino. Probably because I began to realize that Aya was rather boring :-\

edit: Oh ya, she also cutted her hair, I really didn't like her with long hair.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 11:22:44 AM by Undark »

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2005, 02:56:48 PM »
Its CUT btw...

AND WUT U MEANN??? I think she was the cutest when she had the longer hair back when she was in the same school as Manaka...

For me I started liking Nishino around the time She officially broke up with him...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 02:57:06 PM by lailoken »