Author Topic: Nishino Tsukasa Fan CLUB!!!!!!!  (Read 90497 times)

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
Nishino Tsukasa Fan CLUB!!!!!!!
« on: May 11, 2005, 05:57:43 PM »
Well since someone suggested it XD

Hmm couple of reasons why I just simply adore Nishino, well the very first is just how perfect she is ^^ and plus sooo much more assertive then Aya, No offence to her fans... And as I said in other posts, I rather have a GF who is selfish and hog me rather then someone who will give me up because she thinks Id be happier with someone else..(If i thought the same I WOULDVE LEFT the relationship DUHHH XD) OK so lastly You just have to give props to a girl who can NOT only cook BUT COOK IT WELL ^^, and for me thats a major turn on...

so Heres my rankings of girls I like
1) Nishino (stated reasons from above)
2) Aya (just too cute XD)
3) Satsuki (AMAZING BOD XD XD XD)

Lastly Im just a sucker for short haired blonds girls XD
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:00:50 AM by lailoken »

Offline Ferret mage

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm all your nightmares, rolled into one!!
Re: Nishino Tsukasa Fan CLUB!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 04:23:48 PM »
I would love to join the Nishino fan club. I love her!!! She is so damn cute!!!

Hmmmm who would I pick, the beautiful princess or the plain chick with the same dream...

Do I even have to say anything?
And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a theif in the night, and one by one dropped the revellers in the blood bedewed halls of their revel. And the life of the ebony clock went out with the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired.
And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 05:31:07 PM »
YATTA FOR HAWT PRINCESS ^^ btw SHE isnt just hot.... She will always be there for you too!!!! Keeps giving you chances, is funny and will make you do things you've never thought you could.... a lil too perfect XD thats why shes selfish and will hog u forever and ever

Man I could only hope that I'd meet a girl like her some day..

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 07:07:54 PM »
Personally I just like the way her jealous face looks :D

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 09:34:05 PM »
I love it when a girl gets jealous XD ESPECIALLY if its ur GF XD

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 07:30:28 AM »
NISHINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RWAR* ^.^ I LOVE EVERy SINGLE BIT OF HER. (account name says all)

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 07:36:24 PM »
SOO WUTTT U dun got her in ur DP or siggy!

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 10:35:56 AM »
 >:( Air TV was awesome!!! Watched it yesterday and cried my eyes out. Don't you ever dare to take that siggy and avatar off!!

Just add in some Tsukasa stuff in the siggy XD

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 01:13:27 PM »
>:( Air TV was awesome!!! Watched it yesterday and cried my eyes out. Don't you ever dare to take that siggy and avatar off!!

Just add in some Tsukasa stuff in the siggy XD

lolz! i dont have a tsukasa siggy or avatar :'( *hangs head down in shame* and yes, Air TV was "awesome" but misuzu died... ok bak onto the subject..... TSUKASA!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 01:35:20 PM by Tsukasa_Lover! »

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 04:14:26 PM »
ARGGGG U SPOILED IT FOR MEEEE NOOOOOOO

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 05:02:29 AM »
Ouch, watch the spoilers there :S Although I probably would have let it slip under the same conditions.

Back on topic... everyone is talking about Aya. I don't see what's so great about her. Tsukasa wouldn't lose in the looks department. And with Aya, it's like everything that manaka does might result in either an akward silence or her running off on him. Maybe that's what ppl like about Aya,  because she's sensitive. But I think she's overly sensitive if you ask me  :P

Go WEST Manaka! WEST!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 05:02:42 AM by Undark »

Offline JackGrover

• Koudanshi
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • I wish I could just combine all the girls into one
    • Keystone Collie Club, Inc.
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2005, 10:40:23 AM »
(I've only read up to, and including, Chapter 134)

I'd definetly join the Tsukasa Fan Club.  She's my favorite, but only by a slim margin.  She makes my heart beat faster... especially when she teases Manaka.  She's very smart.  She's indepentant but realizes that everyone needs someone else to make them a better person. Oh! And she can cook well!  That's important.  Oh, and she doesn't strike me as the kind of woman to say: "If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you!"  when you ask her "What's wrong?".   She seems like she's good at at least trying to let you know what she's thinking or feeling.

Now Satsuki is the girl that get's me going even more.  She's firey(sp), knows exactly what she wants out of life and has fun getting it.  BUT!  But, she is only good for someone who has a lot of energy ALL the time. She's a terrible cook! Oh, and we know she wants to be a stay-at-home wife/mom.  So the person who marries her better have a good income, like a well known director or something.  :o  Heck, if you wanted, you could date Tsukasa and have Satsuki on the side. Satsuki wouldn't mind too much!

3rd I pick Aya.   She's shy and a bit too insecure but she is getting better.  She has a lot of love to give the right person.  And that kind of love makes it easy for her to do things until she does them well.  One of her draw-backs is she's too dependant on others. If she was a little more independant, then she could move into 2nd place easily.

3rd(Tie), I'd pick Kozue.  She might be shy, and a insecure with guys, but with the right coaching, she'd be a sexual dynamo!  ANd that kind of energy can be channeled into other activities easily.  Such as cooking. :-)

4th is Yui.   Why?, because Chinami is 5th!  Seriously, she's too childish.  Granted she WILL grow more mature, but it takes a lot of energy to deal with that process.  Much like raising a child.  And not too many boys want to raise a girlfriend!

5th is Chinami.  Again, way too childish. Add to that selfish, self-centered, gold-digging ... well, you get the idea.  I know, I know.. she's going with Komiyama and he's none of those things.  Let's wait and see what happens.  I've never seen a girl like her change so quickly.  I'm thinking that as sad as the possible breakup could be, I have a funny feeling the mangaka will put a very nice funny twist to it. (At least I hope so!)

6th, the old lady where Tsukasa works.   Heck, she sure can cook!  She's VERY experienced and best of all, she stands at just about the right height!  :o  (Just kidding!!!)  But if you DID.... Then you'd have a good income with the pastry shop and you could see Tsukasa all the time!  OR, if Tsukasa is off studying in France, you could have Satsuki on the side.  She wouldn't mind.  And you could keep the old lady busy with the theater owner.  Once those two hit it off, you're free and clear to persue the other girls!

The arrival of Spring brings with it thoughts of...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2005, 01:44:48 PM »
WEIRDO liking old women...

Offline Ferret mage

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm all your nightmares, rolled into one!!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2005, 01:52:17 PM »
If you like Satsuki then you should join the Official Satsuki Club!!

Satsuki is the best!!
And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a theif in the night, and one by one dropped the revellers in the blood bedewed halls of their revel. And the life of the ebony clock went out with the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired.
And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all...

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2005, 04:29:30 PM »
HEY HEY DONT STEAL MY MEMBERS!!!!

anything