Author Topic: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!  (Read 38092 times)

Offline dish112

• Clean
  • P-personal text?
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 26.0.1410.43 Chrome 26.0.1410.43
Re: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »
I think what we need is a spin-off for all characters when thet're in 4 span years before reunion...

That will cure Fans wound for the surprise ending, i hope mizuki Kawashita think about this :)

Incredible to see a thread go on for more than half a decade lol. :D

Hehe..I'm new to read Ichigo 100%, my friend recommended this manga, I Like it's comedy and Romance...But I'm surprised in the end of the manga, But..I Think in the Anime, Manaka would choose Toujou, See on the OVA 1..Manaka know who has he Love the most when he locked up on Destroyed Decoration with Toujou...

I Hope someone Revive the Anime or Make Season 2!!!! :P

I am new myself!

I Think just two of us who still active here... I want to complain to the author..or atleast make a spin-off for Toujou Aya and we will know with who she has end up...
I hope she will end up with Amachi :P

Nah, I think a few others are still active here.

Haha, do try complaining. Or write a doujin. :D

Offline TheFateChanger

• Clean
  • with passions, you can change the fate!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 16.0 Firefox 16.0
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
I think what we need is a spin-off for all characters when thet're in 4 span years before reunion...

That will cure Fans wound for the surprise ending, i hope mizuki Kawashita think about this :)

Incredible to see a thread go on for more than half a decade lol. :D

Hehe..I'm new to read Ichigo 100%, my friend recommended this manga, I Like it's comedy and Romance...But I'm surprised in the end of the manga, But..I Think in the Anime, Manaka would choose Toujou, See on the OVA 1..Manaka know who has he Love the most when he locked up on Destroyed Decoration with Toujou...

I Hope someone Revive the Anime or Make Season 2!!!! :P

I am new myself!

I Think just two of us who still active here... I want to complain to the author..or atleast make a spin-off for Toujou Aya and we will know with who she has end up...
I hope she will end up with Amachi :P

Nah, I think a few others are still active here.

Haha, do try complaining. Or write a doujin. :D

Nah..it's have been half decade and the author never made any move again with Ichigo 100%, well...it's sad :'(
with passions, you can change the fate!

Offline dish112

• Clean
  • P-personal text?
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 26.0.1410.43 Chrome 26.0.1410.43
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »
You never know really. Things have picked up or have been completed on much larger timeframes! But if the author's essentially buried it, then yeah, sad. I always feel kinda terrible whenever I reach the end of a manga or anime. It's one of the reasons why I don't go overboard with anime/manga like some people.

anything