Author Topic: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!  (Read 38044 times)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
Re: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 12:26:11 PM »
Aya may not be so independent cuz she really doesn't have a lot of experience with people. This makes her kinda shy and withdrawed...but this only makes her all the more cuter...YAY! :D

Kozue hmmm...........*shivers* she's kinda of...well...pereverted...that's it! :P
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 12:27:37 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 12:29:07 PM »
Aya is independant just not as much as Tsukasa.  Of course Aya shows that she is in later chapters.

G-thugin it up.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 12:33:25 PM »
Independency...We should really be talking about that trait on July 4th...oh well. Here I am though in front of the computer and thinking about what made me like Toujo SOoooo Much... and.................I couldn't think of any traits or such. I guess I just do. What makes her so attractive...hmmmmmmmmmmm
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 07:38:50 PM »
Independency...We should really be talking about that trait on July 4th...oh well. Here I am though in front of the computer and thinking about what made me like Toujo SOoooo Much... and.................I couldn't think of any traits or such. I guess I just do. What makes her so attractive...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe it's just loyalty to first impressions. I liked Aya for the longest while simply because of the first impressions. (Who can forget a first impression like that :D? mmmmm ichigo panties) Aya started off as a much better candidate for manaka. Quiet girl, sensitve, smart and good looks.

Tsukasa started off a bit too aggressive for my liking, but then as the series went on, I got to like Tsukasa a bit more as she showed a bit more of her feminine side :P.

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 05:27:32 PM »
Why we hate Amachi so much:
His HAIR. It is so messed up. His only redeeming factor is that he helps old ladies that fall. That's about it.

Why I Like Aya:
Maybe it's because I'm Asian (Chinese) and prefer someone who looks more like me (Long hair, in general, Brown eyes, Black hair). Plus I grew up watching anime where girls were shy and cute and beautiful. So I like her personality more as well. Also her smile just stunning.

Why I Like Aya More than Nishino:
I like how Aya is drawn more than Nishino (e.g. Lilim vs. Akane). Nishino looked okay with ther hair a bit longer but funnily enough, for someone who likes long haired girls as myself, I found her short hair look to be cuter.

Offline mochi

• Clean
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2005, 10:29:29 PM »
Undark, maybe you're right about loyalty to first impressions. Aya was the first girl i liked in this story and she is still my favorite girl. I just got so emotionally attached to her.  :)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2005, 06:38:54 AM »
First impression...a cute girl/nerd(so what, nerds are cool) who actually looks beautiful :) and has the sweetest personality on the planet (hehehe, maybe I'm exaggerating this). What more can you ask for?
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline solidshadow

• Clean
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2005, 07:05:53 PM »
The reason we all hate Amachi is because he's a goody-two-shoes and a player.  He'll always stay on the side of justice for women ONLY.  He's only helping girls out, catching them as they fall, the pretty ones anyway.  He's also forcing himself on Aya, forcing her to pay attention to him and realize all his good qualities. 

I'm just trying to play as devil's advocate so don't hate me:]

We all say that Aya this and Aya that, but imagine Aya in real life.  Shes so indecisive to the point where she is unable to even choose a place to eat, ie. Manaka and Aya's first date.  She's dull, boring and if all these "accidents" didn't happen, their relationship is going so far nowhere.  All she does is read, write and study.  She only seems to have fun with Manaka and Manaka only.  It's such a disappointment that shes so quiet and contained.  Though she does have some good points such as being very true to her feelings and she tries everyone happy, ie. her walking with Amachi to prep school after Amachi's second confession (the one after prep school at night.)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2005, 12:25:39 PM »
Well... I personally am not really good with people, and tend to stay away from close relationships and such, so I can relate to Aya. The fact that she can choose, is because she doesn't want to disappoint whoever's with her. This just shows her considerate side. Plus, she is really naive to the ways of the world after being hidden from it so long. I really like her naive and innocent side...and that's all I have to say. Something just happens to make her tick.
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2005, 10:39:37 PM »
Bump anyone?

I'm just wondering T-Aya227. If you're an Aya fan, why do you have Tsukasa in your sig?:P Just wondering (or desperately trying to revive the club lol ;))

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2005, 08:07:40 AM »
Well...I try to be fair...I mean Tsukasa comes in second on my favorite...(CUZ SHE CAN COOK! YEAH!!!)  But Toujo is still way Ahead!  ;D
PLus...that was the easiest picture that I could use paint with OMIGOD! All the other pictures I could use with Toujo in them were way too complicated...hmm. I need some help with photoshopping...I can only really draw...and that's it.

(edit) P.S. the Tsukasa picture is pretty funny eh? I liked it. There aren't that many Toujo sig worthy pictures...Can someone find one plz?

(edit) srry about all the edits, but its been a long time since I last posted, so i forgot. Curious..What is Toujo's real hair color.The anime is brown, yes, but the manga shows (on colored and title pages)dark blue, purle (i think) and black. Which is it? cuz I'm starting to color some of my pictures so I want to make sure.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 08:19:01 AM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline Urasada

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2005, 09:06:10 AM »
Personally, I dont know if its because Im asian, but i feel that Toujo looks the best when she has black hair. Brown doesnt look so...how do you say this...I dont find it her color. Black bests suits her. Well thats what i think anyway.

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2005, 09:47:54 AM »
I have a pic of her that I want to color but I haven't gotten around to it yet. *sigh* then again I must practice my light sourcing. :(

G-thugin it up.

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2005, 03:07:53 PM »

(edit) P.S. the Tsukasa picture is pretty funny eh? I liked it. There aren't that many Toujo sig worthy pictures...Can someone find one plz?

Where'd you find the pic for your sig? I mean, I know you colored it, but did you draw it too?

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2005, 06:00:55 PM »
My sig's main picture was in one of the chapters...like IN THE CHAPTER...Its somewhere in the beginning of the series when I found this and I though HEY this is a really nice pic so I'll use it in my sig...but I'm looking for a good Toujo picture to use right now...or maybe I could draw it...
Copy and Pasted....<.<

anything