Author Topic: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!  (Read 38192 times)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
Re: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 10:05:58 AM »
I'd have to agree with AYACHAN on the kimono/yukata thing. Tsukasa is best off wearing her sweatshirt and skirt combo...and Toujo is more of an "asian" character who fits the traditional clothes better. ;D either way, they're both very cute!

Anyways, remeber the chapter at the pool (grrr... I hate Amachi!) well... Toujo seems to have a phobia of bikini's sort of and of course singing. Say, if Aya winded up with Amachi.....................wait don't start yelling at me !......................how many of you would commit suicude(just kidding)? I mean... for me, I just can't see those two together, it's like an incompatibility...to everybody reading this, try imagining that, if you CAN!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 10:07:29 AM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline AYACHAN

• Clean
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 10:42:06 AM »
Oh man... Please hell no! Manaka's bad enough, and the only reason why i want Aya to be with Manaka's because she loves him so much.

Amachi's a pest, a mentally unstable one at that. If Aya ends up with him, i'll burn all the chapters i have with his face in it!

Offline mochi

• Clean
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 12:17:24 PM »
i don't know if there's a difference between a summer kimono and a regular kimono.

but here is a wallpaper with aya in a red kimono. click on the link and see.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/98946/

II have to say that aya looks a bazillion times better than nishino in a kimono. it's true that aya has that traditional japanese feel to her whereas nishino lacks that. so there is no way she would look better than aya. in fact, it pains me to see her in a kimono because it just doesn't fit her.

agree/disagree all you like, but that's just my opinion.

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 02:09:28 PM »
A Yukata or Summer Kimono is just one piece of cloth... So it resembles more to a bath robe while the normal Kimono has several layers to it!

Offline Urasada

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 04:57:44 PM »
I'd probably do the same thing as AYACHAN if Toujo actually ended up with Amachi (Burning the chapters with Amachi's face). But then again its different for every Aya fans i guess. One thing we'll all probably have in common is that we'll all be scarred very deeply due to the result of Toujo and Amachi being together. T_T But that's if it happens =P

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 05:26:01 PM »
Heck I'm a Nishino fan... I'd burn every manga I have if they were to be together...

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 05:36:56 PM »
I would cry if Manaka went for Aya instead of Nishino, unless something drastic happens and Manaka is left only with Aya. Ex. Nishino dies in some freak accident while in Europe.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 12:41:26 PM »
Thanks to those peple replied, and the Tsukasa fans who have enough sensibility to HATE AMACHI'S VERY EXISTENCE (ehem excuse me there...didn't really mean that) :o
Its surprising to see you guys(Nishino Fans)here a pleasant one too...(some people in my school are very bitchy about that kinda stuff)
Anyways, yes it is very hard to see those two together, cuz it just seems so wrong. Is it because Amachi is so conceited or is it because we don't like the fact that he's the "Prince Charming" of Ichigo 100% so that we go for the underdog Manaka? Why do people dislike Amachi. I'm just rooting for Manaka as the underdog who truly knows Toujo. Plus, Amachi is just too... well refined  I guess. If he was paired up with OTujo, their personalities just wouldn't match, you know what I mean?
hmm.........................................................................

Oh yeah, speaking of Manaka's name!...How is it pronounce? is it Monica as in the girl's name or is it Munakuh with a stress on the second A or is it whatever? freaky :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 12:46:35 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2005, 02:18:42 PM »
MA NA KA lol.... How else do you think its pronounced?

Offline mochi

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 08:00:27 PM »
you asked a weird question T-Aya227-san.  :P

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2005, 12:30:32 PM »
I'm Perfectly Serious!.... I mean if Manaka's name was pronounced like "Monica" It would mean that he would have a girl's name in English, an I just found that wierd. Anyways, the anime cleared things up...HE DOES HAVE A GRIL'S NAME!! it's pronounced like MONICA WTH!!!!!! this is actually quite off topic... oh well...

You know, as I was rereeading Ichigo, I started noticing that Aya's overall image, the way she looks, changes quite a bit, and I don't mean from nerd to chick... The top of her head goes up a bit, her bangs moved completely to one side, and her eyes get a bit bigger vertically... or is this just me? Hey, are any of you guys artists, post some AYA art here.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 03:10:31 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2005, 09:16:24 AM »
I've taken my time responding to this one.  Put me on the list, Aya is my favorite girl.  IRL I tend to lean to her kind of personality.  XD

G-thugin it up.

Offline AmbiDextrose

• Budding Addict
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Actually, Aya is just second on my list after. . . . . KOZUE-CHAN of the CHERRY PANTSU!!!!!!!  ;D

If you look at the characterizations, Kozue and Misuzu are Aya's and Tsukasa's personality (respectively) taken to the extreeme. They even look like who they're patterned after (sans the hair) including the facial structure and expressions. So, where's, Satsuki, you ask? Look at CH156- at Kurokawa-sensei's teen-aged representation  ;D.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 09:55:25 AM by AmbiDextrose »

Offline JackGrover

• Koudanshi
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • I wish I could just combine all the girls into one
    • Keystone Collie Club, Inc.
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2005, 10:47:16 AM »
(I've only read up to, and including, chapter 134)

I'm a Tsukasa and Satsuki fan myself.  But Aya still holds a special place in my heart.  If only she'd be a little more independant, THEN she could (at least for me)  dislodge Satsuki from the list.  Taking the number one spot from Tsukasa will be tough, but stranger things have happened. 

Personally.... I think Manaka (Monica) needs someone who can give him some direction in life and that person is Tsukasa.  Again, ONLY because she has an independant personality.

Of course I do enjoy Kozue-chans fantasies!  ;D

The arrival of Spring brings with it thoughts of...

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2005, 12:23:56 PM »
Personally.... I think Manaka (Monica) needs someone who can give him some direction in life and that person is Tsukasa.  Again, ONLY because she has an independant personality.

uummm Independant as in?  Her going to another High School and essentially forcing him to realize what she means to him?  Then yes I guess you're right, but she doesn't give him any more sort of direction than the other girls.  The only thing she has is the fact that she doesn't go to the same High School.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 12:24:29 PM by Grahf »

G-thugin it up.