Author Topic: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!  (Read 37974 times)

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« on: May 10, 2005, 08:34:32 PM »

This is more of an extension on "who's your favorite girl"... but what I'd like to hear is a definite answer on how you feel the girls should be ranked (top 3) Then give the reason why you put whoever in first.... Write a whole essay if you need to! (Don't write about how one of the girls would best go with Manaka or something like that cuz that ain't the question.)

For me its...
   Toujo Aya- she's a quiet innocent and cute girl... what more could you want! I just feel attracted to her the most.
   Tsukasa Nishino- In my opinion, she's a love or hate character for people, but she is definitely a very nice girl, so I place her in second. Plus... she can cook.
   Satsuki Kitaoji-Third... yes she's hot, got an awesome ffigure, and a very playful personality.

Toujo... She is just the BEST! I really am a sucker for the quiet and pretty one... so maybe that's why she's my fav. Plus, she just so pure and innocent that its just wrong to not like her! Some people say that she doesn't do enough, but I think its because she didn't really have a social life until Manaka came along. Basically, she is naive to the workings of the world. Later on perhaps, we'll get to see some major changes in her character.

Well... what do you guys think?

I'd like to have as many opinions on this as possible, so Guests, please join Yanime and share your thoughts! ;D

Edit: As of MAy 11th, this has become the Official Toujo Aya Fanclub
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:45:14 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline mochi

• Clean
Re: Why Do You Like Her?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 02:11:11 AM »
AYA AYA AYA AYA!!!!!
for the same reasons you mentioned.
she's just so selfless, kind, smart, and beautiful.
can't help but to fall in love with her!!

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 03:45:54 AM »
Yes...yes, but please also list the runner ups and such reasons...
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline AYACHAN

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 09:11:49 AM »
Hi I'm new here, but I really really wanna state my support for who else but AYA CHAN!!!

Very few girls can actually pull off a stunt as turning from a quiet plain jane into a sweet and BEAUTIFUL girl by just taking off her glasses and letting down her hair. Even in her nerdy form she looks kinda cute too! > ::). She's the one who'll stand by you all your life, never get mad or overly jealous. The other girls do show signs of losing their temper at times, but never Aya...
If there's a girl I would like to date or even marry in future, its gotta be Aya! She makes me wanna hug her and just love her without any dirty thoughts, what you call pure innocent love. Its a feeling which beats any form of the physical aspects.

Tsukasa's nice too, but she does have the tendency to want you all by herself. She purposely gets you into situations where you just wanna **** with her. Not that its bad for most guys, but the feeling is no longer pure and innocent as that with someone like Aya.

Satsuki? Take Tsukasa's tendency to get into **** situations and multiply it by 100X! Haha, she's a cool girl to hang out with as a best buddy, the type you can talk freely to just as you would talk to your other guy friends. But to actually love her deeply? That would sound very superficial and based purely on her erm, physical approach?

Hence, from the above points, I can safely place my ranking as:

1) Toujo AYA-Chan!
2) Nishino Tsukasa
3) Kitaooji Satsuki

P.S. someday i really hope to uncover my own Aya among my fellow students. Although she is just a Manga character, I truly believe that there are girls of Aya's character, albeit less Kawaii around waiting to be discovered.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2005, 12:15:12 PM »
Ok... since everyone so far has supported Aya the most, I guess I'll change this thread to the Toujo Aya Fanclub!!! (for newcomers, this was once the Why do you Like Her? thread) Let's just discuss stuff about her. post questions and stuff from now on...

Tsukasa, Stastuki, etc. Fans... you guys create Fanclub threads too!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 12:16:33 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline mochi

• Clean
Re: Toujo Aya Fanclub!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2005, 01:49:24 PM »
i don't like the other girls  >:(

only aya for me!!  :-*

yay aya fanclub!!

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 07:43:29 PM »
Aya Fanclub sounds good for me! But I'll just list all three for hecks sake.

1) Toujo Aya
2) Nishino Tsukasa
3) Kitaooji Satsuki

Aya is in first, just because she seems like the perfect girl, the ones that only appear in your dreams. She's beautiful, smart, modest, and kind all wrapped into one package. Aya is the type of girl that will help you study and to prioritize your dreams and special days before anything else. I can't really see any down points for her. Sure people say that she doesn't make a move first but hey, someone who's sending you so many messages (subconsciously?) about loving you, why don't you be the man and confess to her first? I dunno what else to say other than she has substance ranked beyond all others. Also her shyness makes her all the more cute!

Nishino is like any typical girl that has fallen in love with you. She wants to be by your side and is obviously jealous if you go with some other girl. She is the type of girl that will cook for you and will take care of you. However her relationship must be nourished, like all relationships. Her slightly agressive attitude is what may seem to be good for some but I stick to my choice of Aya.

Satsuki is definately a dream girl. She has fallen in love with you and she wants the world to see. If you do not acknowledge, you bet she'll try her hardest to win you back through sexual appeal or anything. Satsuki is the type of girl that is willing to sacrifice all she has for you. This is good but too unrealistic and sometimes Satsuki comes off as a bit too agressive.

So, there's my essay  :P. I hope I didn't switch too much between first person and second person voices too much.

Offline Tentai Kansoku

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2005, 03:29:05 AM »
aya aya forever...lol kinda rhymes ;D

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2005, 12:36:55 PM »
Thanks for all the replies guys...anyways since this is an Aya fanclub, I'll be posting some of my sketches here of her. (Note: the full list of all my pictures are in the Fanart section) Hope you guys like this!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/Otohime227/Aya7.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/Otohime227/Aya1.jpg

Booyah!!  ;D

Anyways, after reading Volume 15 I kept on thinking... GOGOGOGO AYA!!!
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline mochi

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »
wow your sketches are pretty good!
aya looks so kawaii!!!

oh when will the next raw come out? chapter 156 i think..

Offline AYACHAN

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2005, 08:03:44 AM »
Hey I really love the first sketch. One of the few times we get to see Aya with smaller, more natural looking eyes, not that she's any less cuter!

Come to think of it, i've seen girls with looks just like that! Real versions of Aya, albeit without the unrealistically large beautiful eyes do exist!

Anyway, judging from the response to Nishino and Aya fan clubs, seems like we are currently in the lead! Its all quite in the "western" front literally! :D Good job guys!

Dunno if you guys read vol 15 yet, but Aya looks absolutely KAWAII in her movie costume! Damn, now i can't sleep. Keep seeing her image whenever i close my eyes! ARHHHHH, TOUJO!!!

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2005, 12:13:48 PM »
Just a note, this club is not competing with the Tsukasa one...it could lead to quite a few rather heated arguements...maybe. And yes, Toujo is SOSOSOSOSO Kawaiiii! in her movie costume(was it a yukata?)
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline Takisho

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2005, 06:57:24 PM »
Nice Sketches! Makes me want to have artistic talent too  :( Anyway, I think it was a yukata because it was summer no? (Yukata = Summer Kimono?)

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2005, 06:55:12 AM »
yukata is the summer kimono

*COUGH* Nishino looks better in one then Aya *COUGH*

Offline AYACHAN

• Clean
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2005, 07:05:44 AM »
Nah, Nishino looks better off wearing normal clothing.
Aya has the real traditional japanese beauty look to pull it off with the yukata. Her hair's also fantastically done up with the ribbon, giving the KAWAII factor!

Nishino has a more foreign feeling, probably because of her short blonde hair. Looked good in the costume of the 2nd movie though, but she doesn't come close to Aya in Yukata!