Author Topic: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 100% Volume 14, 15 discussion  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Kalis

• Clean
****SPOILER**** Ichigo 100% Volume 14, 15 discussion
« on: May 10, 2005, 07:28:45 AM »
First off, I'd like to say a big thank you to Yanime for translating the chapters :)

A lot of them were absolutely hilarious.

In volume 14, there was 120 (the heroine of the next movie thing), which was great :)  Hehehe Sotomura  ;D

As for 15... oh... my... lord
chapter 130 & 131 had me laughing so hard.
Chinami and Komiyama?!??!

:: chuckles uncontrollably ::

oh the good side, the story seems to be picking up again!
All the females who are a choice seem to be getting a part now.  Nishino on the trip, Kozue on the date, and Toujou in the movie (and the ending of volume 15!).  Satsuki got a part too (it was very short though).  However, maybe it's just me, but it just doesn't seem like they're going to be together.

So, what did everyone else think of the 2 volumes?  ;D

Offline seorang

• Clean
Re: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 100% Volume 14, 15 discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 08:14:59 AM »
It seems Satsuki is back in the picture...... though why was Kozue there even though she's not involved? Then again, so was Amachi.

Its great to able to read more Ichigo again.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 08:16:01 AM by seorang »
Battle doesn't need a purpose.
The battle is its own purpose.
You don't ask why a field burns or a plague spreads.
Don't ask why I fight.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 02:39:37 PM »
Chinami and KomiyamaChinami and KomiyamaChinami and KomiyamaChinami and KomiyamaChinami and KomiyamaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was laughing so hard that I swear I must have shaved off 5 years of my life !!!!

Anyways... the story does seem to going on really well and have any of you read Love Hina. There was a stranded on an island chapter in that too!

The mini "Tsukasa manga" was a pretty nice touch... GO Mizuki-san!!! ;D

THANKS TO ALL AT YANIME!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 02:41:10 PM by T-Aya227 »
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 04:47:36 AM »
I always thought that Chinami was a replacement for Yui. Yui's character never really worked out, and I think she's more of a comical relief more than a gf for manaka.

I always thought that Chinami will try to fill in the spot that Yui wasn't able to. I guess i am wrong.

Lol Koriyama actually got a girl that manaka didn't get. This can only mean one thing: OMG MANAKA'S LUCK IS RUNNING OUT!!!!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 04:48:13 AM by Undark »

Offline Kalis

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 03:34:09 AM »
really?  I always thought Yui's character fit in decently.
Not as girlfriend potential I suppose, but I kind of miss her being in the story.
After all, there's Chinami, and there's Misuzu, neither of whom are love interests either.

Definitely can't wait for volume 16 ^_^

Offline JackGrover

• Koudanshi
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • I wish I could just combine all the girls into one
    • Keystone Collie Club, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 05:43:50 AM »
Manaka got trapped with naked girls AGAIN? *LMAO*  You'd think the girls would all be used to it by now and just let him stay. Damn!  That'd hurt the egos of the other guys.  So, does anyone know exactly which of the girls have seen Manaka in the girls Onsan?  Is it just Satsuki and Kozue?  Of course with that scenario being so popular throughout many manga, I sometimes get confused as to who has seen whom.

But I was impressed with these two chapters.  We got to see Tsukasa again and learn more about her feelings.  We got to see Satsuki (My favorite along with Tsukasa) flirting her cute tushy off and driving Manaka crazy.  Komiyama has a GF!! I about spit out my lunch when I saw Chinami faint when she saw blood!  And Komiyama's puffy face from the hornet stings!  Most disturbing.  BUT!  Let us not forget that it wasn't money, and it most deffinetly wasn't looks that turned Chinami's heart, like we all thought was needed.  It was Komiyama's true desire to make someone happy.  Then there's Aya's part in the movie and her determination to let Manaka know how she feels about him. 

It's things like this (and the fan service) that make me sad to think that there has to be an end to the story of these great characters.

And here I sit knowing that there are further chapters out there in Japanese.  Do I want to wait until they are translated?  Or do I want to go and learn Japanese so I can read them now?  I know, a most silly idea because one cannot learn a language, properly, in so short a time.

Ummmm... *Looks at above post .... I think I'll let someone else talk for a while.  I'm going to go and start reading Ichigo 100% over from Chapter #1 again!

The arrival of Spring brings with it thoughts of...

anything