Author Topic: KATAMARI DAMACY!  (Read 1270 times)

Offline VW_Kidd

• Japan Bound
  • Addict
  • ...dakara...
    • Chained Bishounen
KATAMARI DAMACY!
« on: May 09, 2005, 02:25:02 PM »
I absolutely adore this game!  It's addictively fun and the opening was obviously made by some pothead, but that's not the point.  I would encourage anyone who likes a challenge (yes, I said challenge) and randomness to pick up this title.

Plus, it's been out for a while and it's only $19.99 (sweet!)! I'm a lunatic bargain shopper. 

As far as a rating goes, I'd definitely give this game a 9.2 out of 10.0, overallGraphics would get a 9.0/10.0; BGM/SFX a 9.5/10.0; Replay Value a 10.0/10.0; Plot a 7.75/10.0 (while the game does have a loosely structured plot that ties the goals in, on the harder levels it will have you screaming at your in-game father for knocking all the stars out of heaven, and the plot isn't one you'd find in any popular game, since you don't get more than two or three paragraphs of overview).

So anyway, if you've played it or you want to flame me for saying all this, post away!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 02:33:03 PM by VW_Kidd »
My Myspace

Join Gaia today and tell them VW_Kid referred you.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: KATAMARI DAMACY!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 02:45:53 PM »
Definitely the most original game to come out in years. It would've been nice if it were a bit longer, but for $20, it was just right. The only real complaint I had was with the multiplayer, but it sounds like the sequel is gonna really improve upon it. =p

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 05:23:01 PM »
yeah, and don't forget the kick ass music. can't wait for the sequel.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline VW_Kidd

• Japan Bound
  • Addict
  • ...dakara...
    • Chained Bishounen
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 12:47:54 PM »
A sequel?  Hadn't heard about that but...WHEEEE!  Can't wait for that.
My Myspace

Join Gaia today and tell them VW_Kid referred you.