Author Topic: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 155 RAW Disscussion  (Read 11916 times)

Offline Takisho

• Clean
Re: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 155 RAW Disscussion
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2005, 07:07:36 PM »
I doubt this happening because the manga is nearing its end, it just cant pull off another 180 degree turn and expect anyone to go with it hence I highly doubt that manaka will dump Nishino unless the writer wants to lose readers/fans

Ok, note on this. It brings me back to the compatibility ratings. What was up with those? Are they made by Kawashita or Fan-mail that Kawashita has recieved (I doubt Nishino got such a low rating by the fans thou...)? Either way I think they send a message to the reader saying that there will be one huge turn and you better be prepared for it.

Then again...I could be wrong  ???

About losing readers/fans. That will depend on how many people like Aya or Nishino. Plus i'm still sure a fair amount of people like Aya. If Manaka ends up with Nishino, wouldn't Kawashita also be losing fans that way? Plus if the transition of relationship is on like the final chapters, then Nishino fans won't really have much say in it. Only after-story...comments.

I really hope Aya gets chosen in the end. However I'm having a wierd feeling (if anyone has seen anime _crappy overly long series_ you know what I mean) that the ending will be something like: "And the battle for Manaka continued on until death did the characters part."

Ok. Maybe not like _crappy overly long series_ (where they said they'd be coming back O.o) but somewhat like it.

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2005, 01:31:35 PM »
Hope he gets both XD

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2005, 01:50:21 PM »
I'll put up a thread soon, but honestly speaking... please honestly... how many of you are willing to just completel;y, and I mean completely drop Ichigo 100% if your favored girl does not get Manak?... I hypothesize that very few of you guys would... We've been through so much in the series, that it is just great no matter what... Think about it!
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2005, 02:28:46 PM »
It really depends how the girl is dropped and for what reasons, What I really meant is that Fans will not go away because their girl isnt the one who is chosen but rather if they are dropped because of a stupid/illogical reason. So I like many others will still continue to read if there is something there that will keep attracting us to the manga

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2005, 05:12:09 PM »
It really depends how the girl is dropped and for what reasons, What I really meant is that Fans will not go away because their girl isnt the one who is chosen but rather if they are dropped because of a stupid/illogical reason. So I like many others will still continue to read if there is something there that will keep attracting us to the manga

I completely agree.  If its done right I really wouldn't have much of a problem with whomever he chooses.

G-thugin it up.

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2005, 05:14:40 PM »
True... But I don't think that a stupid enough reason to drop this book will ever come up... well... HOPEFULLY...ehem... But in my case, no matter what happens, Ichigo is still on the top of my favorites list! Go Ichigo 100%!!! ;)
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline lailoken

• Clean
  • Bored
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2005, 05:36:05 PM »
I know a reason... Manaka : "Since we've done it already cya later BIATCH"
*turns to Aya* "Hey babe, how bout you an me spend 20 chapters together So you can end up like Tsusaka like that over there?"

Lol a lil drastic but realistic... XD