Author Topic: T-Aya's Fanart  (Read 35037 times)

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
Re: Ichigo 100% pics
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2005, 02:48:52 PM »
i like them alot. Nice hair style and costume design *thumbs up* and the hair style does looks like a bit like satsuki's. I think thats how u wanted it. right? *reads through post*

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2005, 06:13:30 PM »
Wow... that's a good start there. I m gonna suggest try drawing from different angles also. It would prolly bring more life to your manga if you are trying to do one. But I am guessing that these are just some concept sketches...

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
  • It's ART you fools! Art!!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2005, 12:52:56 PM »
Thanks for the replies...I've worked on some more angles for the character (I need to think up of a name) and here they are:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/Otohime227/4.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/Otohime227/5.jpg

The story as I said revolves around some sort of a police force...just watched Jackie Chan's Police Story...and I hope to create mroe character profiles later...ideas are a shy girl whos a heavy weapons expert, a perverted boy genius who is in charge of weapons development, a veteran figure, and ...any ideas?

Okay I'm kinda going off topic...

I actually want to put some effort into this, so I'll be moving this part to another thread, but should in be in the Fanart section or in the Fan Writing section?
Copy and Pasted....<.<

What are YOU looking AT?!

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2005, 03:18:22 PM »
Woah those are nice!
Hey, do you scan them in in pencil?

Offline Thefrog

• Clean
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2005, 05:14:44 PM »
;D those are amazing

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2005, 05:45:51 PM »
Yeah...They're in pencil, I don't have the patience to ink them...it's too much work :P
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2005, 08:21:23 PM »
Ah. I just asked cuz my fifth grade teacher told me that pencil doesn't show up when you scan it, and to go over it with a pen everytime. I've always believed her, even up till now, and could never figure out how people scanned it like the way you did. I figured it was some special drawing pen.
But, anyways, she told me that over 4 years ago, and technology's improved greately.

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2005, 05:04:53 AM »
ya... people used to say the same thing about photocopying pencil written notes, but heck... even my art teacher does it, she used to tell me to photocopy my rough to try out different colors...

Offline Kaze101

• Slightly Buzzed
  • ~(^.^~)(~^.^)~ Dance Dance!!!
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2005, 10:09:17 AM »
Thanks for the replies...I've worked on some more angles for the character (I need to think up of a name) and here they are:

The story as I said revolves around some sort of a police force...just watched Jackie Chan's Police Story...and

*spoiler on jacke chans police force

Jackie chans police force.... is it the one with the part when jackie chans police force goes into that building and his group gets tied up and hanging off the ceiling by their rists?

*end spoiler

Ok back to the topic. Do u want a japanese name? I was thinking about Katsumi or something...

Offline crazywolf_blue

• Clean
  • I'm s-wolf~=W=
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2005, 11:00:15 AM »
= w = ns pic~

but you need to work on the body part.........
it's not in scale

Offline T-Aya227

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2005, 12:21:51 PM »
Yeah your right, sometimes I tend to make the body too small...I should fix that. Oh and about that Manga attempt...any story ideas? (I'm thinking of police...)

P.S. sorry, no pics today, but I'll try to finish up a Satsuki one I'm working on...too lazy, and too much work...when summer comes it's gonna be an all out war DRAW DRAW DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copy and Pasted....<.<

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2005, 01:50:46 PM »
Haha my summers started. I've got the same exact plan as you ^^

Offline Undark

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Shakugan No Shana ^^
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2005, 07:00:37 PM »
= w = ns pic~

but you need to work on the body part.........
it's not in scale

I hate proportions >< My art teacher kept on bugging me about it, I just wanna bloody draw for fun T.T

I think I am going to fail that course, 2 projects overdue, one of which was two months ago...

and it seems ok to me, it's not *that* noticable. But then again, I don't exactly have the best eye when it comes to proportions. It looks good :D keep working ^^

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2005, 07:36:31 PM »
Just make the person's body seem... right. That's all, and most people won't notice.
If you need help with proportions, draw stick figures in proportion first, with the chest (not just the boobies, hell don't even put in boobies) in proportion with the rest of the body. Like a skeleton. Do that in all different kinda poses. It's easy to do and it'll help a lot.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 07:37:46 PM by iforgot120 »

Offline crazywolf_blue

• Clean
  • I'm s-wolf~=W=
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2005, 07:38:05 PM »

I hate proportions >< My art teacher kept on bugging me about it, I just wanna bloody draw for fun T.T ......

@___@.........i just think that T-Aya227 can draw better if the pic is in proportion
if he don't want to work on it.....i don't think i can do anything with it

just a advance = w =