Author Topic: help finding early volumes  (Read 1974 times)

Offline shuhei

• Clean
help finding early volumes
« on: April 27, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is Shuhei. I'm new and just decided i'd like to find and read the school rumble manga, however, i'm having some troubles. First of all most of the links i'm finding aren't working, presumably because they are from like 2 months ago some of them. I found some links that work for torrents and I downloaded those but I can't find anything else. As of right now I have found volumes 3-5 but not 1 and 2 and i'm not even sure if there is anything else i'm missing. With that I hope that someone will help me catch up and start reading this great series (based on the anime anyway). Thanks in advance.

Offline shuhei

• Clean
Re: help finding early volumes
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 09:56:22 PM »
Ok well I got past my lazyness and just downloaded irc and I got volumes 1 and 2 from there. Sorry for all this. I'm still curious as to whether or not there is anything else I am missing. Are there any special chapters or anything like that that was released aside from the first 5 volumes?

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 09:29:40 AM »
dude you shouldn't have double posted. You should of jsut edited your earlier post.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 11:12:33 AM »
You could have at least answer his question.  Anyway, no, you're not missing anything else.  Only up to v5 had been done so far.  V6 should be done shortly, last I checked they were a good way through with it.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 11:33:31 AM »
Oops sorry in my rush with posting I missed the question. Sorry Shuhei and sorry Shinaku. My bad.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline shuhei

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 05:36:36 PM »
Sorry for double posting, I wasn't even thinking of that. Was only thinking of school rumble ;). At least I know i'm not missing anything else, thanks shinaku.