Author Topic: Got drawing Skills? Think you should be paid? Check out this project!  (Read 2846 times)

Offline Mitsukago

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Oro?
    • Save Sci-Fi
I am building a website, and thought I might give this a shot.  I have seen some talent on this site and hope to make that talent pay off.

I used to love drawing but don't have the patience or time for it anymore.  I am building a website for my book and need some drawings of a character from the book. 

Project AI Tori.
I will pay between $50 and $400 for this project VIA Paypal.
If you are interested, read on.

What I need...
A portrait with background of the character - High Quality.
Many SD versions of the same character in various poses.
one or more animated gifs of the character.

If you are interested in this project and would like to be considered...
Send two images, LOW QUALITY,

1. Black and white of any female character.
2. Color image of any female character with background.

to MITSUKAGO@COX.NET with the subject: Project AI Tori.

I am looking for style and creativity.

Also include your full name and mailing address. ***I am unable to accept entries from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13 and insist on entering for consideration, you MUST have your parents enter for you. No exceptions!

If you are accepted for the project you will receive an E-mail with the subject: Project Tori AI - entry trial, with your project specifics and how to receive your payment.

Good luck!
And I look forward to seeing what the Y-ANIME fans are made of. After all, I too am a fan. ^_^

EDIT***

You don't have to be the best artist or even need to use Photoshop. If you can draw black and whites or sketches that I can edit myself in photoshop, I am looking for that too.  Please feel free to submit! You never know until you ask/try.

Please post ANY questions you may have here. You can also email your questions to me for a fast response.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 03:45:52 PM by Mitsukago »

Save Sci-Fi Science, Imagination and innovation. Supporting Sci-Fi is our specialty.

Chaos

really...
O.o $400 ill draw up some stuff.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
I might give this a shot. :-\

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Mitsukago

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Oro?
    • Save Sci-Fi
I have had a quite a few people, (9 individuals) say they were interested and would draw a sketch for my consideration... 
To this date, 06 - 25 - 05 I have received: 0 entries.   That's ZERO.  The offer STILL STANDS...

Save Sci-Fi Science, Imagination and innovation. Supporting Sci-Fi is our specialty.

Offline Spike Spiegel

• Addict
Yeah, I forgot about it, like, two minutes after I made my previous post. However, if I could whip my a.d.d. into submission, then I'll give it a shot. By the way, what are you paying us for again? Just a picture? :-\

Filippo Inzaghi is da man. Also, Italy is da man. AC Milan is also da man just as equally.

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
I'll send in my soon gonna draw some pic this weekend been busy with summer school and work

Offline iforgot120

• Slightly Buzzed
I've got a lot of sketchy stuff not scanned in, and after I get over my current Godsmack high (listening to Make Me Believe right now), I was planning to go draw stuff, then read The Golden Compass and The Subtle Knife twice each, but hey, I'll give this a shot while I'm at it.
*EDIT* Is there and specific pose/thing you want, other than it being of a girl?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 02:43:20 PM by iforgot120 »

Offline da MiGHTy pLUm!

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I like t'ings...
I guess since things are pretty slow for me at work, i can take a stab at this.
Have Fun Doing What You're Doing.

Offline Mitsukago

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Oro?
    • Save Sci-Fi
All the info you need is in my post.   I will hire someone .. . but I have to see your work before I make any decisions.  Send me your samples!  Don't be shy!