Author Topic: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 154 RAW Disscussion  (Read 10335 times)

Offline Sniperk

• Clean
Re: ****SPOILER**** Ichigo 154 RAW Disscussion
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2005, 02:32:55 PM »
Don't you guys think that the mangá has already ended? I say this after re-read the last 20 chapters and some of other works of the same mangaka. Well, it may not be the greatest ending of all times, but the line in the end of the chapter 154 "... and their fellings have become one..." Sounds to me pretty likely an ending that kawashita would do, without explain any further. Well, I know it's not, but if you put an "The end" on the bottom, anyone who is familiar with her work will not fell anything strange. If you think about it, almost everything is settled at the end of this chapter, Manaka has "picked" one of the girls and confessed to her after she confessed to him, the other girl got an answer from him, even if she was rejected, she was already trying to get over him. Settled. If end right now, in my opinion it wouldn't be strange.

Well, that's what I think, but I know that the manga will continue on for some more chapters.

You guys don't even know how sad was for me to post this because I was always rooting for Aya. Oh, well. Maybe in the anime series they change the end.   :-\
Whatever I sign here It won't make any diference anyway...

Offline AmbiDextrose

• Budding Addict
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2005, 03:58:41 PM »
Well, not really. The phrase "Now, their feelings have become one" simply means that they have come to an understanding or that now they are in agreement. What that was and why it caused Tsukasa to smile will be revealed next chapter.

Offline secretman

• Clean
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2005, 08:30:06 PM »
small question:  where you guy download all the raw can you show me, dont tell me use irc please and bittorrent thanks.

Offline Raptor

• Clean
  • The MoonWalker
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2005, 10:20:56 PM »
Usually u can get them here http://www.manga-ton1x.net/  no irc and no bittorrent.  The account has been suspended though.  it'll probably come back in a few days.
working on it.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2005, 11:08:15 AM »
This is the new link for that site.

For all of your pleasures!
Enjoy!

http://manga.anime-ton1x.net/Content.html

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline mudasir_ahmad

• Clean
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2005, 06:13:39 PM »
The best ending for a romantic comedy manga has been for the manga 'Midori no Hibi'

its a 85 chapters manga. I cried with happiness when i read the last episode. It was almost perfect. And the series ended with all loose ends tied. I also cried for the rival girl whose love doesnt work out. Both of the girls deserved to be the main character.