Author Topic: D.Gray-man Chapter 43 Discussions (*SPOILERS*)  (Read 4880 times)

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
D.Gray-man Chapter 43 Discussions (*SPOILERS*)
« on: April 16, 2005, 01:12:29 PM »
SPOILER***

Ticky shows his stuff... but we don't get to see it.  But Deesha got PWNED.  Kanda's group is in trouble lol.

Offline lunar.X.skies

• Clean
Re: D.Gray-man Chapter 43 Discussions (*SPOILERS*)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 04:47:12 PM »
so who is the earl after right now? the excorcists (mugen co.) chasing theodore? (the 3 cards -.-;; )?

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 08:40:27 PM »
Well we don't know what were written on those three cards...so right now the Earl's plans are fairly ambiguous.  At this point, we know that they are targetting the general and are looking for the "Heart of the Innocence".  It would seem that right now Ticky's the main "bad guy"...but honestly, I don't see how Allen's group can be beat... like they got:

-Souped Akuma-eye Allen + lvl 2 anti-Akuma weapon
-Rabi, who has some more lvl 2 moves in addition to his "Flames of the Apocalypse"
-Rinali, who has other Enbu (Waltz) moves with her Dark Boots that we haven't seen yet
-Bookman, who is probably the strongest out of the group
-Crowley, who is so crunk.

Now I don't even know what my point is anymore, but all I know is Allen's group is gonna mess the Akuma's shit up...real bad.

Offline Fiendish_Hellion

• Clean
  • "To take on this fiend is to take on hell itself"
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 07:37:41 PM »
Oh my gosh, it's so cool with the akumas and things.....>.> 

Anyways, I would really love to see Ticky's abilities cause he seems really awesome. It's true that Allen's team would have much more of a chance of kicking ass than the other exorcist groups, but of course they'll have lots of obstacles so that it would seem that they aren't able to.

Oh yeah, what else was I gonna say...*thinks for a moment then gets it* OH YEAH! TICKY IS SO CUTE! Just wanted to add that little fan girl touch  ;D

Offline LemonTehPing

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 06:57:53 AM »
sheesh.. did u see that scary face? not cute! :-\

Offline the clicky pen

• Clean
  • OKAMA WAY!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2005, 04:43:09 PM »
I'm liking Ticky quite a bit so far, hopefully he has a cool/original power like pretty much everybody else. Plus, he raped Deesha.

I'm guessing Bookman is on one of the cards, just because he's Bookman.

Offline Kza

• Clean
  • ~fyu
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2005, 05:55:52 AM »
I'm guessing the two cards are the most important group members. Maybe the other's Komui! Hah I doubt it. Could be Aleister because after all, Eliade was sent to destroy him but she failed. So it could have gotten the Earl pissed..I dunno. I'm guessing it's most likely someone in Allen's group.

Offline Ulisse

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2005, 06:38:57 AM »
The raws for chapter 44 are out.

Offline IPPUsama

• Clean
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 08:53:04 PM »
And where did you get those raw files?

Forgive my bad english

Offline lifegrd31

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2005, 03:41:47 AM »
Well we don't know what were written on those three cards...so right now the Earl's plans are fairly ambiguous.  At this point, we know that they are targetting the general and are looking for the "Heart of the Innocence".  It would seem that right now Ticky's the main "bad guy"...but honestly, I don't see how Allen's group can be beat... like they got:

-Souped Akuma-eye Allen + lvl 2 anti-Akuma weapon
-Rabi, who has some more lvl 2 moves in addition to his "Flames of the Apocalypse"
-Rinali, who has other Enbu (Waltz) moves with her Dark Boots that we haven't seen yet
-Bookman, who is probably the strongest out of the group
-Crowley, who is so crunk.

Now I don't even know what my point is anymore, but all I know is Allen's group is gonna mess the Akuma's shit up...real bad.

I am gonna have to disagree with a few points here. We know that Allen's group is strong, but we really cannot tell how strong Ticky is. I mean he beat the one exorcist with ease it seems, and the Earl seems to put a lot of faith in him. I think Ticky is twenty to thirty times stronger then Rhode.
Also when it comes down to it, I still don't think Allen can kill a human being. You saw his face when Rhode told him she was a human, and he hasn't really had to face any human opponents with intent to kill or be killed (crowley they were just trying to find out if he was an Akuma of not, and would not have killed him if they didn't find out his little secret first.) I think it will be tough for Allen to kill his first human, so I think the upcoming battle will be a tough fight for Allen and the crew if they fight Ticky.

Offline Mie

• Clean
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2005, 09:16:11 AM »
*spoilers*

Well, of course he´s strong. It seems that he´s  the one that killed the General Kevin Yeagar. Since the  silver button he gave to the kid had his name carved in it.

He even said "I went through a lot of trouble getting that"
  Maybe those silver buttons are a kind of trophy for him.

*more spoilers*

And in chap  44 we get to meet another general!

Offline Ulisse

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2005, 05:39:46 AM »
The raws of chapter 245 are out. Great chapter.

Offline sheepy

• Clean
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 04:16:52 PM »
Damnit Ticky! why did ya have to go and kill Deesha, that other guy was alot less intresting, I think his name was Mari, he would of been funner to kill. Deesha was so cute, I would of loved to see some character devlopment for him  :'(  but I still cant bring myself to hate ticky.    TT^TT I miss Deesha he was so talkative, now Kandas group is boring.

anything