Author Topic: Allen's Newly Evolve Eye  (Read 1543 times)

Offline LemonTehPing

• Clean
Allen's Newly Evolve Eye
« on: April 08, 2005, 04:49:13 AM »
Umm.... i was wondering what is that wierd round mechanical thing in front of his akuma eye? any suggestions? in chapter 41

Offline dragonsun5

• Clean
Re: Allen's Newly Evolve Eye
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 06:07:28 AM »
from chapter 36-37 (i think) you understand where it comes from...read on for SPOILER.

SPOILER!
In the chapters he just got the crap kicked out of him by the eliade (the girl akuma) and when she was about to finish the job, Allen's anti-akuma weapon activiated and stopped the finishing blow (remember he was unconcious when this happened) and then the curse (Mana) re-awakens and says something along the lines of "I have returned Allen. Embrace a world brighter then the brightest light, and darker then darkness" or something like that...and then the eye "evolved" allowing allen to use his eye again...but in chapter 38 the eye allowed Rabi and Crowley to see eliade's totured soul and finally in the recent chapter, chapter 41, we find out that he has a large radius using the new eye to find akuma and that the mark of the curse (the star pentacle) has become more concentrated...

in summary..the mechanical part of the eye is just an "evolution" of the curse that was given to him when he turned Mana into an akuma

....Highlight to read better...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 06:09:05 AM by dragonsun5 »

Offline LemonTehPing

• Clean
Re: Allen's Newly Evolve Eye
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2005, 07:19:40 AM »
oh ok... thanx... its been bothering me for a while  :P

anything