Author Topic: Gundam Official's New MB  (Read 5609 times)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re: Gundam Official's New MB
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2005, 09:46:54 AM »
I am also pondering if I'll buy those cheaps MG kits from Toys R us. do you think I should. The price isn't high at all...

Honestly, out of the maybe... 5 American kits I own (all but one are Wing), 3 were obviously American... they don't put as much of an effort in the mold it seems... and cheap? I remember seeing the GP-02a MG at Toys R Us about 2 years ago for like $75 or something... I guess the prices have gone down. <<

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2005, 09:55:50 AM »
Well it's thread about and end of session sale. All the MG kits are at 19.95, wich is really nice.... don't you think?

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 12:36:51 PM »
$20? Yeah... but I probably have 95% of the ones they sell anyway. <<

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 12:38:13 AM »
The only one I don't have/would want is the MG Gp-02a but I honestly don't even have that much money right now, I already owe my mom a bit. I got my MG Dom today though at least, the box is HUGE! heh, best 24 bucks I ever spent.

But that idea would work on forums where the members are nice, and they appear to be nice there. A lot of forums if you post something looking for a specific kit they will flame you and call you lazy, which is completely uncalled for if you ask me..

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 09:01:34 AM »
The only one I don't have/would want is the MG Gp-02a but I honestly don't even have that much money right now, I already owe my mom a bit. I got my MG Dom today though at least, the box is HUGE! heh, best 24 bucks I ever spent.

Yeah, its the same size as the GP-02a, ZZ Gundam, Super Gundam (if I remember right), the Qubeley, Kampfer, etc...

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 11:19:15 AM »
I still haven't received it yet :(
I ordered a Kampfer and Gp-02a. Very very happy with those! Muahaha I just can't wait for my father to receive them.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 10:51:17 PM »
I finally got around to checking out the forum.  Definately a good place for info and such.  I like the fact that they have Gundam Engineering.  Now those with engineering dreams can finally discuss how to build a real life gundam :P  I was also looking for a place where people discuss the Gundam War CCG, mainly to see how popular it is stateside, cuz in my area, it's dead.  I mean, I was the only person who bought the starter deck.  So yeah, I'll pop in from time to time to give my 2 cents.  btw, it's also Shinaku on that board...nice to know people are asking about me :P  Though, there are more than one Shinaku's out there...I should get around to making an avatar.

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2005, 08:57:37 PM »
The GOUF forums have closed, and Gundam Watch are back. Anyone got some speculation as to why they would close? o_O My only guess would be that Bandai's bandwidth couldn't handle the traffic, and it's not a good guess. The forums seemed pretty popular to me...

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2005, 09:07:22 PM »
Nope, no clue, I have not been there for a long time... no need to be, really. :-\ Maybe they felt they were getting TOO close to the fans by having their own official board. ^^;;

anything