Author Topic: Best Of #Yanime  (Read 40381 times)

Waya475

Best Of #Yanime
« on: March 25, 2005, 11:49:20 AM »
I saw this on Mangascreener and decided to emulate.  Post your favorite Yanime IRC moments here!  It's like a bash.org for #yanime!  Don't be shy!

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
Re: Best Of #Yanime
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 11:51:14 AM »
maybe you could make it "post your favorite yanime moments"

that way board members that arent part of the IRC (which i think would be the majority) can also post.

just a suggestion

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 12:48:41 PM »
I'm not sure what in format you could copy and paste forum quotes into here though, heh.

Offline cynical monkey

• Radiohead Freak
  • Seriously Addicted
  • monkeys.
    • deviant art gallery
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 02:39:29 PM »
...just put it in like you would any quote.

for example:

"i like monkeys" - cynical monkey

visit my deviant art gallery! http://mutsy.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 04:30:20 PM »
umm well I dont go to the irc chanel but as for best of yanime I liked it when we were al getting karma married and divorced ;D
that was fun

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 05:00:04 PM »
haha. i was married to you!!!

i liked how we got to have pink hearts on vday and my birthday...

wait a minute. that didnt happen!

*glares at charles*

Offline SlimShady

• eiriesmi
  • Clean
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 05:31:34 PM »
yea, charles, that didint happen biznitch, get wit it! get wit it!

don worry carin, ill ruff um up. Cuz im a RUFF RIDER! G-UNIT!

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 05:49:08 PM »
And then you'd get banned if you did.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 05:49:32 PM by Waffo »

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2005, 07:30:20 PM »
pffft i could kick his ass...

ooh! funny yanime memory!

remember how ariel was like totally in love with charles and so was i! and i think charles liked ariel but when he finally met her he thought she was really annoying. which was totally mean *glares at charles again* all my memories seem to involve him doing something wrong...

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2005, 08:19:51 PM »
Yo I thought she was a stupid bitch like 5 or 6 months before I met her. Buuuut, wow, that's not only a really dumb story, but also has like nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. >_>

And... I think this thread is kinda weak in the first place, cause like, everything that happens on IRC is either an inside joke or "stfu Tree", "no, you stfu cg", "stfu guys, go edit something", "stfu ccc, damn canadian". =/

Offline jenniferLOVESyou

• Fairy ^_^
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2005, 08:28:25 PM »
Yo I thought she was a stupid bitch like 5 or 6 months before I met her. Buuuut, wow, that's not only a really dumb story, but also has like nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. >_>

sure it has to do with this thread. maybe it was one of my favorite yanime moments. ever think of that?

and you totally used to like her.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2005, 09:54:16 PM »
Ok, Roots just totally gave us some hilarious material to post in here. Man, you can always count on Roots so say regrettable things.

<Cgoten> i could like... put garbage in his mailbox... or something... =(
<Roots> too bad I live in a gated community
<shinaku> punch in 0911 for the gates
<Roots> WTF? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY GATE CODE!?!??!

And another new classic:

<Roots> GH is the first manga to ever give me an erection >_>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 10:04:02 PM by Cgoten »

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2005, 08:06:38 AM »
since i don't go on IRC often, here's my favorite board moments:

Edgar Allen Poe

Mark Twain

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline Tenchisama

• president of the nee chan fan club
  • Budding Addict
  • Dang do I feel Old!
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2005, 01:40:05 PM »
hehehe yeah that is pretty cool about the gate code but
it is really simple my garage door has the same code it must be some kind of default

The world keeps spinning round!!!

Offline JaisBane

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Alpha <3 Penor
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2005, 07:23:07 PM »
These are my two favorite moments, because I'm awesome that way

You know what I hate?  Forums.  They take my playful, but sharp, jabs and turn them into pure spite, hatred, and verbosity.  Which actually isn't pure, as it's composed of 3 different elements.  Also, I hate leeches.  They always get stuck on me when I go swimming.  Be it the pond in my back yard or irc.  Also, I hate angst and angsty people.  Oh, and I really hate Utada Hikaru's new album.  And I hate haters, but I love hatters.  I had my liscense for hatting revoked, and that made me quite mad.  They said my dyes had too high of a lead content, and then I dumped a bucket of mercury on my head so that I could drown in my sorrow.  Now, I bake bread shaped like hats and wear them instead of my hair net and offer customers free samples.  Then the deli usually comes over to my bakery wondering what happened to all the sub rolls and I tell them that I didn't bake any but they may have this loaf of tomato basil instead.  Then, I throw lots of buckets of water on the floor and put up signs that say "Slippery when wet" around the bakery.  That's when I turn on the muzak and practice my ice skating with a large cardboard cut out of Harrison Ford.  At 10:00pm I lock the doors and any unfortunate customers are stuck in there for the rest of the night.  After that, I usually go to the strip club and toss some counterfeit money(I replaced Andrew Jackson's face with mine) at the dancers.  After that, I sit on my computer and it's flame on!

ah, quit 'cher bitchin, youngin.  You'll be thankful you got hit by hurricanes, or I'll see to it personally Lisa makes a visit to your house.  I've been testing my new weather control device, and using Florida as my test subject.  No one ever finds it suspicious if a hurricane hits florida!  Did you like that little pirouette that Jeanne did?  I thought I should add a bit of artistic flare to my random destruction.  But, have heart, for I too live in the glorious land of Floors in Dust!  I would not let my precious Orange crop be destroyed, no would I be so foolish as to wreck my favorite haunting place, the world of Dizzyknees!  As for states above mine, and hispanic countries, I have no mercy, for I loathe their mocking existence.  I can be a tyrant of a friend, but betray me and I will break you before my hat can touch the ground after it has been dislodged from it's perch during my rather sudden decision to stand and take action! 

I scoff at your pathetic signatures!

anything