Author Topic: *** SPOILERS *** Chapter 150 RAW discussion  (Read 7156 times)

Offline weeguy

• Clean
Re: *** SPOILERS *** Chapter 150 RAW discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2005, 08:17:47 AM »
Well, has anyone considered the possibility of someone else getting another 0247?

Offline iodoethane

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2005, 09:03:26 PM »
Not quite likely, since her only other match is the baker guy (forgot his name, higura?), and he's not about to appear in that school festival... and even if he does, Tsukasa has already made it clear that she wasn't interested in him that way, although manaka may feel otherwise.

Offline Grahf

• Seeker of Power
  • Budding Addict
  • HNIC
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2005, 09:28:43 AM »
OMG 151 is out and it seems like stuff is going down.  Damn my slow school internet... damn my lack of knowledge (not knowing how to read) lol XD

G-thugin it up.

Offline AmbiDextrose

• Budding Addict
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
Yep. I only read parts of it but at the end, I think Tsukasa and Shotarou contront Junpei and Aya, respectively (separately) about their feelings for each other while Kozue and her friend (forgot her name) catch Tsukasa confronting Junpei. Also, Aya introduces Shotarou to Junpei and Tsukasa as her younger brother (ototo na no ototo!!!! - younger brother NeP PP younger brother!!!! or No! He's my younger brother !!!!) . You don't even need to be able to read Nihongo to see how relieved Makana is to hear this. We also get to see the folded sheet of paper in Aya's shoe locker but was never shown what is was. The funny thing was Chinami's (yep- she makes a cameo) number was 0666- That was priceless :D.

What pisses me off is how Junpei just dropped Tsukasa's hand after seeing Aya. I thought he said he's changed (CH145)?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 10:37:28 AM by AmbiDextrose »

Offline lum

• Clean
  • Hxh Rules
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2005, 04:11:40 PM »
is that chapter 151 ur talking about? caz thx a lot for spoiling it...

Offline dEvIlDuDe

• Clean
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2005, 07:21:37 PM »
is that chapter 151 ur talking about? caz thx a lot for spoiling it...

Hah did you like read the freakin title subject?? of course he'll spoil it coz its "*** SPOILERS *** Chapter 150 RAW discussion"
And I read 151 and I'm feel sorry for Tsukasa.... she's hurting inside for sure...:(

Offline lum

• Clean
  • Hxh Rules
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2005, 02:11:25 AM »
umm, notice i wrote chapter 151  not 150, of course i haven't read 151, however i have read 150 and didn't mind reading spoilers for 150. however, i dun remember seeing the 0666 or chinami in chapter 150 at all, can you tell me which pg? thx

next time read what someone writes before saying they didn't look at the title of the thread
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 02:13:01 AM by lum »

Offline Coinspinner

• Clean
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2005, 07:02:19 PM »
That would be consistent with Aya's personality but wouldn't something like this be more interesting:

---------------------------------------

Junpei: Toujou. . . .

Aya: Um, Manaka . . . .

Both Tsukasa and Shotaro notice the weird vibe between the Aya and Junpei.

Shotaro: Hey, who is this guy?

Either Aya starts introducing Junpei or Junpei introduces himself and mentions he and Aya worked on the student film being exhibited today. Shotaru scoffs at this and tells Junpei that he is responsible for putting useless ideas in his SISTER's head. This shocks both Junpei and Tsukasa. Shotaro continues to disparage Junpei and Junpei starts getting ticked off. Junpei starts to retort but Aya says something- softly at first.

Aya: Shut-up, Shotaro.

Shotaro: What?

Suddenly, everything comes to a head inside Aya- Junpei, the boy she has had feelings for more than three years is really out of her reach now plus her brother always treating her like she didn't know anything and now to insult her and Junpei's final work together. . . .

Aya: I said shut-up, Shotaro! I am the older sister! I make my own decisions! And I will not have you disrespecting me or my friends.

Aya turns around and leaves the stunned trio of Junpei, Tsukasa, and Shotaro.

---------------------------------------

So, in one fell swoop, the brother angle is revealed, Aya finally shows some assertiveness (and probably gains a lot of self-respect as well as the respect of the readers), and makes Tsukasa more nervous (about Junpei). Well, not that I'm critisizing Kawashita-san but, that's how I would write it :D.

Oh, and the 1508 bookmark (for Aya's novel) was a nice touch. Maybe Junpei doesn't see it until years later but maybe Kawashita-san will probably go for a simpler revelation like the number falling out Toujou's locker when Aya goes to get her shoes the next day and Junpei just happens to be there. Or maybe it'll happen that same day when Aya takes her brother to see the film (assuming, of course, that they're still o speaking terms after meeting with Junpei and Tsukasa).

Bravo.

Offline Errorrrr

• Clean
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2005, 04:28:53 PM »
to choose Tsukasa from the beginning is a lose-lose situation... any one who watched enough of these anime or read these type of manga...) can pretty much tell the end girl from the first chapter. I personally would like to see the ending with Tsukasa, but i know it ain't going to happen, unless the author still have some human quality (no pun intended...) to not make Tsukasa and him together IMHO is a sin... a very very very bad sin... through out my reading, Tsukasa is really the one that is driving Junpei, giving him the need spiritual support... sigh... why are all the manga creator so inhumane now days... This is also is preventing me from being able to read anymore... the more I read, the more sympathy i have for Tsukasa... sigh.. sorry for the ranting...