Author Topic: Sad episodes *anime spoilers*  (Read 12193 times)

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
Re: Sad episodes *anime spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2005, 02:25:40 PM »
Stupid Shiho's just too obsessed with him.  Where is she in the anime, anyway?  In the hospital?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Reiyon

• Clean
  • "I know" isn't an argument...
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 02:52:45 AM »
Maybe still sleeping on the street, who knows. Mai like walked away afterwards. XD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 02:53:08 AM by Reiyon »

Offline Ban Sama

• Clean
  • Shinmeiryuu Dojo
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 08:51:09 AM »
The episode where Takumi died.. i felt sorry for the Ninja girl and the episode where Tate died... man that was really bad for Mai

Offline Reiyon

• Clean
  • "I know" isn't an argument...
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2005, 08:21:58 PM »
The episode where Takumi died.. i felt sorry for the Ninja girl and the episode where Tate died... man that was really bad for Mai

I bet you'll feel overjoyed when you watch ep 26.... :D Not that I'll spoil though. ^_^

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2005, 01:02:40 PM »
Yeah, I just watched it all in the last two days... I do have to say I *hated* Shiho with a strong passion... as I do usually feel very strongly about certain couples in anime... and it always seems to be the couple to get pulled apart somehow... << I thought I was going to strangle my monitor when Tate kissed her. <<;;; So yeah, Tate and Mai were my favorite characters, so 24 was rough... although I had just finished Air and Kimi Ga.... so it was fine in comparison, so I certainly did not cry... but soon after I guessed most of the events of 25 and 26, as I did not think the series would just end with everyone beind dead or losing everything they loved... the anime is just not depressing enough for that. So, much like Kimi Ga, I found the ending to be quite good and exactly what I wanted from the series. Very good, I loved it. ^_^

Offline shinaku

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2005, 06:43:41 PM »
Me too, I just finished the series.  I watched it in the last two days.  I liked it ok, though I gotta say that the mega happy ending was kinda lame.  Not that I would want a sad ending, but come on, all the crap that happened and it was like "okay, we're friends now!"  Especially with Shizuru.  I mean the girl went crazy and at the end they're all just hanging together?  Well I suppose I'd prefer this ending than having everyone die.  I had enough of sad endings for awhile (sob sob Tsukihime :( )  And as for Shiho...omg I wanted her to die more than anybody!!  She was sooooooo annoying!!  Miyu was my favorite character.  How can you not like a cold hearted cybernetic HiME :P  All in all a good series.  Now to read the manga :)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2005, 08:41:37 PM »
Miyu was my favorite character.  How can you not like a cold hearted cybernetic HiME :P

I don't think you could really call her that... but yeah, she was pretty cool. Just not a HiME. ^^;;

And while it was perhaps TOO happy, it was either that or everyone stay dead/lay there insane because their loved one died... like I said, I thought the series was not depressing enough for that to be the case. So they kinda had to go with the super good ending... :-\ There really would not have been able to be too much of an in between in this case.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2005, 12:51:15 PM »
Wow, a much happier episode than the last few before it.  I liked how it ended, though they sure forgive people pretty easily.  The art teacher should've stayed dead...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me

Offline Bishoujomae

• Clean
  • What!?
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2005, 11:37:14 AM »
whew just finished watching Mai Hime in the past 2 days ^^ it was good, but the fact that it ended so happily...I didnt like the end so much, at least some of them should of just stayed dead to make it more dramatic but thats just me. and i checked the main japanese site and it looks like there might be a season 2 for Mai Hime ^^

Offline dan

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2005, 01:58:45 PM »
whew just finished watching Mai Hime in the past 2 days ^^ it was good, but the fact that it ended so happily...I didnt like the end so much, at least some of them should of just stayed dead to make it more dramatic but thats just me. and i checked the main japanese site and it looks like there might be a season 2 for Mai Hime ^^

ya i felt the same way.  them coming back to life and their schoollife resuming that happily was and ending that i didnt' want to happen, but for some reason, I knew it would happen.  If it ended in a sad note for Mai, but at least she saved the world, then that would've been a much better ending. 

Well, all in all, i wasn't too happy w/ the ending hehe.

Offline [H]eaven[Z]

• Clean
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 05:18:27 AM »
errr... jus asking ah... whre do u all dl the anime episodes??? i onli can dl until 17.... nt until like 20++ episode so far... can tell me pls???

Offline georgecheng

• Clean
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »
is the anime in japanese and is the anime in america yet if its not then i can't really watch it ;( it not really fair too much home work from schooo and its only the frist week fo school.
george

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 08:50:22 PM »
i am replying in a thread long dead, but i have to say the worst part for me was whenever anything bad happened to akira.  Ep 24 was veeeeery close.

but nothing compared to when stuff happened to Akira.  I flew into an indignant rage.
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 04:46:56 PM »
Sorry, but I still feel worse for Tate.

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »
But Akira was all... and then takumi was all... and then her ninja guild thing was all... and then she was secret ninja man!  -has learned to avoid spoilers-
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

anything