Author Topic: General Cross  (Read 1692 times)

Offline ayume

• Clean
General Cross
« on: March 14, 2005, 05:20:45 PM »
Looks like Allen has this respect-fear relationship with his master... This guy seems really cool... any speculations on how they'll finally catch up to him?

Anyone think that they'll spend the next 3 archs doing other stuff instead of catching up to Cross?

I'm also pretty interested in that General Theodore... He's Kanda's master (Kanda seems to be annoyed with him to though, maybe he's like Allen, so when Allen showed up, Kanda took an instant dislike of him?)

Any thoughts?  ;D

Offline cccnnn

• tEh SlAvEdRiVeR
  • Addict
Re: General Cross
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 06:20:41 PM »
Is Theodore the one who looks like a Cyborg?

And isn't there a chick General too?? she looks secksi.

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 07:03:32 PM »
I don't think they specified which one Theodore is.

And, yeah, I bet they won't catch up to Cross for quite a while. I assume that plotline will stretch across the entire series, progressing slowly, while other smaller stories happen in between.

Offline rockman89

• Clean
  • "...I should really have some sleep..."
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 09:42:23 AM »
Anyway, Cross is wearing something like mask right ? I don't know why he would wear something like that, but i think that's makes him looks cooler  :D

Anyway, maybe cgoten's right, maybe in the end they finally catch up with Cross, then the final battle versus the earl...

**SPOILERS AHEAD (maybe)**

Because in vol 5, Komui saying something like "the earl already began his final movement" (that is hunting "the heart")

Err....u can ignore what i just said, tho. It's just my imagination that gone wild... :-X

Btw, Cross is cool, but i think he had some sort of freak personality.. (well, is there many masters in the world that will smack his student's head with a hammer ? :P)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 09:53:14 AM by rockman89 »

Currently reading D.Gray-Man & Ichigo..

anything