Author Topic: Allen's Hair...and another question  (Read 3967 times)

Offline dragonsun5

• Clean
Allen's Hair...and another question
« on: March 12, 2005, 02:56:27 PM »
I was bored so i was reading through past chapters and i just read the chapter where we find out about allen's past with the millenium earl and his dad...it was chapter 3 or 4...

well anway...i was just asking if Allen's hair color was different in the one section of the chapter...then later when we see General cross talking to Allen we see it turning white with little brown/scan colored edges...

It might be just me or it might have been just the scanned pages but i was just wondering if his hair was always white/gray...

ooo..one more question mainly directed at webmaster person or whoever...i have a wallpaper...not very good but i wanted to try coloring something in adobe...i was wondering if this site has a place for wallpapers....if not w/e...just wondering cause i absolutely love this manga and just wanted to do something...

ok enough of me talking...byebye

and thank you for scanlating this manga and getting me hooked!

Offline ayume

• Clean
Re: Allen's Hair...and another question
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 05:50:26 PM »
wallpaper? :D cool~~~

i hope that dgrayman site is up soon

Offline Reiyon

• Clean
  • "I know" isn't an argument...
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 11:48:16 PM »
I think the white hair came with the curse. (A bonus item? XD)
In chapter 3 memory scenes we see that his hair are darker than his face. Then after that fight between him and the akuma who was once Mana ends, they're white. o.o;

Oh oh by the way, I want to see the wallpaper. ^_^

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 12:47:59 PM »
Oh yeah, you're right... I never even thought of that. I guess the "gray" part of the title kinda makes sense then, if his hair was only gray after he got cursed.

And, we don't have a section for wallpapers yet, but we're kinda thinking of adding one eventually maybe.

Offline dragonsun5

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2005, 01:08:36 PM »
yay cool...i would show u the wallpaper i made but i see that there isn't "attach" button to the forums...so i don't know any other way to show it...

Offline ayume

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2005, 04:04:12 PM »
maybe you can add it using the < img src="insert http here" > tags? Take out the spaces

Offline dragonsun5

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2005, 04:45:20 PM »
i don't have a site to post it on  :-X though i would try it if i did

thanks for the advice though

Offline IPPUsama

• Clean
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2005, 09:09:42 PM »
I don't think his hair is white b'cuz of a curse. I think it was a shock that he lost his beloved father(and yet he felt like he killed his own dad)

I used to read Rurouni Kenshin and Enishi's hair was white too eventhough it was totally black before.
It sais that his hair turn white b'cuz he was too shock and stressed too much...

Forgive my weird english haha

Forgive my bad english

Offline Rheo

• Clean
  • Life is a gamble
    • Rheo's deviantart
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 11:16:18 PM »
Interesting, so it could be the shock and stress that turned his hair white rather than the curse.

Allen's hair was definitely not white before that incident, and I originally thought it turned white because of the curse too...

P.S. if you want to upload your wallpaper, just go to photobucket.com and sign up for an account (its free) 

anything