Author Topic: This is for the ppl...  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Angel of the moon

• me another one?
  • Addict
  • Stewie shall rule the world!!!
This is for the ppl...
« on: March 12, 2005, 09:06:48 AM »
This is for the ppl who think i'm being a bitch latly.  Well, i'm getting stressed.. so i don't talk to yall anymore because, I don't want to say something that will hurt yall. I have a tennis tournament on tuesday. ( march 15th ) People are picking on me even more, and.... I feel like beating the living shit out of ppl. Thats how stressed i am. Because... the people at school, being little shits, not leaving me alone. And i'm also stressing from school. For those who don't want to be friends with me because of this. Go fuck your self. I told you to give me space. I told you to leave me alone. Did u.. no.
Fuck this fucking world. I don't belong here. I belong.. with someone like me. Someone nice who actually has feelings. who tries not to hurt other people. That would be nice. actually once -n- awhile... i wonder if there is a part on the world that is like that. I don't think so, cause the way people treat me. I mean, i don't try to hurt people, but, y'all do. People never understand me. Never have. Never will. So  just run away.

Offline weredragon

• I hate my mother.
  • Budding Addict
Re: This is for the ppl...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 09:14:35 AM »
Can you stop making all these threads? Use the angst thread. It's what the rest of us do.

Offline PastThe12thFret

• T3H KIN6 0F KR|_|NK!!1
  • Budding Addict
  • I'm Ben. Stop asking who Ben is.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 09:33:20 AM »
i feel like beating the living shit out of people on a regular basis.  quit bitching about it and quit making dumbass threads.  after wrestling with myself for .52 seconds about whether to keep this open and watch people pwn angel or to lock it, i decided the right thing to do would be to lock it.  i think your mom should hit you in the head a couple more times with that board to get forums rules through your head.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 09:33:33 AM by PastThe12thFret »

Waya475

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
Angel, I've had enough.  I'm banning you indefinitely.  I am sick and tired of your attitude, and how you feel like you are the only one that has problems.

anything